Secret Weapons: Part 1

Sam and Tucker walked out of the movie theater with a yawn and stretched. "I can't believe we sat through all three Cyber Zombie Commando movies," Sam said letting out another yawn. "I coulda used a little less zombie and a little more cyber but that's just me. I'm all about the cyber," The two then squinted their eyes as the looked down both of the streets. "Coast is clear Danny!" "Sweet! No sign of Jazz?" Danny asks as we reappear next to them, holding hands. (No, Sam and Tucker still don't know you are [s/n])"No sign of Jazz." "Good, ever since Jazz found out I've been fighting ghosts she's been kind of-" Danny had started to say with a sigh of relief when Jazz drove up.

Hopping out of her car, Jazz tackles me and Danny to the wall, shoving a Fenton Thermos in both of our hands. "Pushy..." He then croaks out as Jazz asks us "Danny, (y/n)! Are you ok?! You know you should never leave the house without a Fenton Thermos! What if there's a ghost around?" Letting out a sigh I say "There's no ghost around! If there was our ghost sense would've gone off."

As if on cue our ghost sense went off and Jazz crosses her arms. "Like that?" We look up to see Skulker flying overhead glancing at us before flying off. "Skulker?! He's hunting you again?!" Tucker then asks, Jazz's eyes widening as she turns to us. "Again? As in more than once?!" I watch curiously as Skulker flies around us if he's not hunting me and Danny then what's he after? I look to my side to see that no one else had noticed yet, they were to busy trying to calm Jazz down.

 I quickly go ghost and start to tail Skulker. "Jazz, take it easy, there's a rhythm to these things: ghost attacks, we exchange witty banter, me and (s/n) kick ghost butt, and we all go home learned a valuable lesson about honesty or some such nonsense or whatever."

Jazz pulls out a notebook and starts repeating the words Danny said as she wrote "So A. why is he not attacking and B. Do you usually let (s/n) go on alone to fight the ghost?" "What?" He asks looking back up to see Skulker flying away with me chasing after him. "No attack? (s/n) went on without me? Wait...He's ignoring us?!" 

Danny then finally goes ghost and flies after us. I follow Skulker to Axion Labs and I mutter "Oh no, not this place again..." Nothing good ever came from this place. We phase into a lab and I watch as he takes a bottle filled with bloodstream nanobots; now why would he need those? "Bloodstream nanobots? What are bloodstream nanobots?" Danny then asks startling us both as Skulker almost drops the bottle and I facepalm.

"How do you not know what nanobots are? You're in an engineering class, right? They're those extremely tiny robots." I explain when a net was shot at us, Danny pushing me out of the way from the line of fire. We watch as he then flies away as I phase Danny out of the net. "Hey, get back here! You didn't even call us whelp!"

 Can anyone tell that Danny hates being ignored yet? Meanwhile, Jazz had grabbed Sam and Tucker, thrown them in the car, and started driving after us. "Jazz, did it ever occur to you that those two have been doing just fine on their own without your help?" Sam said, trying to get the point across. "Exactly! So imagine how much better they'll do with it," They pull up to the building in time to see us flying out of the building and Jazz jumps into action. "You just earned a one-way ticket to thermos land ghost!" She shouted grabbing her Fenton Thermos but while trying to take the cap off she fell backward and the ray hit us instead.

"Think I should work on my banter?" She asked nervously after seeing Sam and Tucker glare at her. "Start with your aim," We were at school and Tucker was still laughing about the thermos incident. "It's not funny Tucker," I said crossing my arms as he said, "C'mon six hours crammed in the Fenton Thermos, it's totally funny."

"Yeah?" Danny questions before slamming Dash's books out of his hand and putting the blame on Tuck. "He did it," We watch as Tucker was stuffed inside the locker while he shouted, "Oh come on!" Letting out a sigh I start to put in the combo while Danny asks "Is it funny now?" "I know you're annoyed Danny but look on the bright side, maybe that's the kind of mistake that will get Jazz to stop interfering," Sam stated as I opened the locker door but before Tucker could hop out Jazz slammed it close. "Darn it!" "Guess what I figured out..." She started and we give each other the oh no side-eye.

"I've done pain-staking research on last night's mystery ghost," She taps away on her laptop before showing us a bunch of red and blue charts as Danny lets out a slight chuckle. "Uh, you mean Skulker?" "Let's just call him Ghost X and based on my research I would characterize him as a hunter of some sort," I quickly cover my mouth to prevent from chuckling as Sam works on freeing Tucker while pointing and saying "Oh, she's good. We didn't figure that out until he screamed I am the Ghost Zone's greatest hunter!"

 Tucker falls out of the locker while Jazz dug through her bag before handing me a cream-colored folder labeled Ghost X and said on the front Top Secret; yeah that's not gonna pique anyone's interest if the folder was found lying around. " Here's my composite sketch of Ghost X," Danny looks over my shoulder as I open the folder to see a terribly drawn photo of Skulker with little information and a whole page dedicated to witty remarks.