Claw of the Wild: Part 4

Danny's eyes widen as he watches helplessly as Dash moved in on me, wrapping his arm around my waist, tightening his grip whenever I tried to push him away. Danny soon swells with anger as he watches us go into the forest. "Maybe it's better we have it," Tuck says, causing Danny to avert his gaze from glaring daggers at the back of Dash's head. "Who knows what dangers lurk out here in camp right?"

Tuck asked as they were lead to the river and the four went canoeing. "Yay! Let's hear it for danger," He soon says sarcastically as the class tried to canoeing in the muck filled river. Danny stops rowing for a moment with an aggravated sigh. "Dude, what's up? You've been acting grumpy since we went with Lancer,"

Tuck asks, Sam and Logan's canoe inching up, Sam teasing as she asked: "Does someone miss his girlfriend?" "It's just I don't want Dash hitting on (y/n)," He grumbles, Logan, smiling as he teases "Oh, he's in protective boyfriend mode and he can't protect his girl from Dash." "Well, he was cuddling up and being real snuggly with her...He's not allowed to do that..." Danny once again grumbles, crossing his arms, Sam gasping as she says "Oh my! He's jealous!" "Pfft, jealous? Jealous of what? (y/n)'s my girl," He says trying to wave the accusation off when Tuck wiggled his eyebrows stating:

"I bet you're jealous because right now Dash is getting all cozy with (y/n) instead of you," All three burst out laughing when Danny's eyes widen, his face flushing red, as he puffs out his cheeks, with a glare. "It's not that funny..." "No that's adorable!" Logan corrects Danny but before they could tease Danny more for being jealous a fog covered the river, blocking everyone's view. "Actually this is perfect, stay here while I check out the woods...And save my Sunshine from Dash..."

 He mumbles that last part as the three watches with a smile as he goes ghost and flies towards where my group was. "He's so totally in love with her," Tuck states, and Sam and Logan nod. "Definitely," That's when Tuck notices the Fenton Thermos still in the canoe. "Dude wait! Ahh, well..." He tries to call out, Danny too far away to hear. I hear a squirrel scream and turn to see Testlaff pinning the poor thing to the ground by its neck.

"And that's how you would disable a grizzly squirrel using nothing but your bare hands!" She tells the class with a chuckle before continuing on her way, probably looking for another animal to hurt. "Oh, brother..." I mumble, rolling my eyes as the class follows her when I hear a rustling from the bushes, slowly I approach and push the bush aside to see nothing. I turn around to see a purple yeti standing before me. How?!

I pick up the nearest and branch and throw it at him as a distraction but he just grabs it and crushes it into kindling as I start to run away while it shot eye lasers at me. Turning my gaze to look at it, I trip over a root, the monster towers over me.

I take aim to shoot an ectoblast at it when someone beats me to it and I watch it faceplant. Turning my head, I see Danny was the one who fired the shot. "Sticks are so last century, it's all about the ghost rays now," He jokes and I smile when we heard the monster growl before shooting Danny into the dirt with its laser eyes. "See?" He grumbles as I go ghost and we fly over it, Danny grabbing the left horn and me the right as we throw the monster on its back.

"Alright, now that you've had your fun, use the thermos," I say, and Danny goes to grab it, soon patting himself down searching for the thermos when he recalls earlier with a nervous chuckle. "I kind of left it with Tucker," He tells me when the monster got back up and charged towards us. I backflip out of the way as Danny flies up and freezes the monster in place as I say "C'mon! We better warn Testlaff of the jungle about the monster."

 Way up ahead, a poor snake tried slithering away as best as it could since its body had been tied in three knots from Testlaff. "And that's how you survive after a python swallows ya!" She tells the students when the bushes rustled and all the kids huddled up together in fear. "Remember what I said about aiming for the eyes!" She says before screaming as she lunges into the bushes, the kids trying to run away from the threat before being caught, Teslaff soon being caught by Walker's men as well.

"Hello? Ms. Testlaff?!" I call out, Danny and I had turned back human but we could find the group anywhere so we had returned to camp, no one in sight. "Anyone else?! Tucker! Sam! Logan!" Danny cries out as we race to the river to find the canoes had been destroyed. We start shouting for our friends when we find one of Tuck's gaming consoles. "Our friends are gone and so is the thermos!" 'We fought the first one, you put the second one on ice, just how many more are there?!"

I question when we hear a rustling in the bushes. "At least one, going ghost!" We go ghost and blast away the bushes when a black figure jumps out, I stop in my tracks as my eyes widen. "Danny wait! It's Wulf!" I shout, Danny was about to attack but skidded to a stop mid-air and fell to the ground as we asked in unison before he let out a howl "Wulf?!"