Torrent of Terror: Part 7

The Fenton Jet lands as Sam, Tucker, and Logan approach us. "Danny, you still look really angry," Sam pointed out as Danny's eyebrows furrowed together.

 "I'm totally angry! Vlad's ego almost cost the whole entire town to be destroyed!" Danny cried out, tossing his arms in the air as Tucker says "But the sun is still shining, that means your emotions aren't tied to weather anymore!" "That's great!" Danny said with a smile as I grab his hand, causing him to look down at me, giving me the perfect angle to kiss him.

 When we pull apart I whisper in his ear "You're too adorable for your own good sometimes, you know that?" I pull back and Danny had a light shade of pink on his cheeks, clearly flustered as he face-palms himself with his free hand asking "Did I really act like that?" "Yes, and it was adorable."

 I tell him, poking his nose with my free hand. Danny and I fly through the Fenton Portal and detransform, we had just dropped off Vortex to the prison where he was supposed to be and after a lot of thank-yous from the observers, we were finally able to come home.

 "Well, that's that. Vortex is back with the observants and the weather is fine. Now we can go back to ignoring Vlad's little escapades," Danny says with a sigh, putting his hands on his hips when Logan urns up the volume on the tv stating "Don't hold your breath."

 "And so citizens, I promised you rain, and yes I delivered. Despite Danny Phantom, and (s/n)'s ghost friends wreaking havoc with it."

 We watch tell the news reporter as Danny asks "What?! He's trying to pin this whole mess on us?!" "What else is new?"

 I ask, Danny grabbing my hand to keep calm as Tuck blankly states "That's Vlad for ya, always trying to steal your thunder. Ha!" Tuck starts to laugh at his joke as he asks "Good one huh?" Danny, Sam, and Logan give him a look while I roll my eyes in amusement as we walk upstairs.

 With a sigh, Tuck puts on his virtual reality helmet where it shows this exact scene except all four of us were laughing at his joke. "Much better, modern technology to the rescue again."

Author: Thank you to smutreader34 and TheLunarAssassin for the idea for the scene that started the last chapter. Also, I'm so happy my big bro finally came home yesterday so if anybody needs me I'll be hugging him and wearing the Navy hat and sweater he gave me:

 Also, I'm so happy my big bro finally came home yesterday so if anybody needs me I'll be hugging him and wearing the Navy hat and sweater he gave me: