Micromanagement: Part 6

I give Danny a really? face as I tell him "Seriously?! I found out your identity a few days after we met!" Danny does one of those side-to-side head nods saying "Good point, but to be fair, you ARE smart and pretty, that's probably why," My eyes widen and my face starts to heat up, don't know what my looks have anything to do with finding out his identity but it was still sweet. Danny's eyes widen as he blushes after he realized what he said.

"U-Uh, thank you..." I trail off and Danny nods telling me "N-No problem," He gives me a small smile and I can't help but give him one as well, it reminded me of the way things were before we had dated when Dash made one of those interrupting coughs. "Um, guys we've still got a situation to deal with!"

Danny and I quickly both take a quick step back from each other stating in unison "Right!" We look over the edge to see Skulker flying his way up before we turn our attention to the window. All three of us work together to lift the window as Dash asks "We did it! What do you think we just benched? Proportionally." "I dunno dude, I'm not that good at math," Danny says and I chime in with "And I don't really care." "Well, soon you won't be good at breathing either!" The rat then appeared, jumping out of the window at Skulker. The window shuts behind us as we slide down a post after seeing the Fenton Crammer.

"That's gotta be the device!" I say and Dash points to the long string of pizza cheese stating "And that's how we're gonna get to it!" We start climbing up when the rat and Skulker come crashing through the window. "Thank you for opening the window for me, your services are no longer needed," Ecto-goo was shot, trapping the rat to the wall.

"You'll never climb fast enough to save yourself!" Skulker calls out to us as he starts to climb the cheese as well since his wings were broken. We make it to the top when Danny transforms back, the only ghostly thing left was his eyes while half of my hair changed back. "Danny go! I'll help Dash with the device!" Danny races into the shooting part of the device when Dash called out for him.

"Hey, where'd the ghost boy go?" Dash asks when he finally made it up and Danny waves his hand. 'I'm in here! I need you to help (s/n) pull the trigger quick!" "You ok in there?" Dash asks making his way over to Danny when I start to drag him away Danny's eyes glowing as he shouts:

"Just flip it to uncram and push the trigger!" Dash and I work together to flip the switch as Skulker shouts "You can't escape me, I'm faster than you! I'm stronger than you! And you're weak! Weak!"

This was one of the only times I was truly afraid, I felt like this might've been my last moments and all that seemed o cloud my mind was how unsure I was on Danny's feelings towards me, why did it even matter now? Oh, that's right because I still had feelings for him...Why do emotions have to be so complicated? Skulker makes his way over to where Danny was as Dash and I pull the trigger. Danny shoots out of the device growing back to his original size while going ghost.

Everyone's attention was on Danny when I feel myself transform back and slap my hand over Dash's eyes before he could look at me. "Keep your eyes closed." "Why?" 'Just do it!" "Actually, I'm a lot stronger than I thought," Danny's voice rings out as he picks up Skulker and flicks him into the freezer when he sees me, and his eyes light up. "Oh, my goodness (s/n) you look so cute so small! I could carry you in my pocket!" He had crouched down to get a better look at me and I crossed my arms, tapping my foot.

"Hey, Danny if you can't tell I'm not my ghostly half anymore and you know I would really like to be before Dash decides to take a peek!" Danny nods and uses the device on me as I grow and go ghost as well. Once I landed on my feet I turn to Danny with a huge smile before my arms around his neck and kiss him, I was just so relieved that we weren't gonna be mounted on the wall you could say.

I pull back with a smile as Danny's face remained in shock, quickly heating up into a dark shade of red, realization hadn't hit me yet as I turn around and use the Fenton Crammer to get Dash back to his normal size. "You two are so cute, you know that?" That's when it hit and my faces goes red as I give Danny a look of shock.