Masters of All Time: Part 7

Getting back up Vlad pushes Jack out of the way before he could free Danny and grabbed the laser again shooting at me and Jack. He steps in front of me and creates a shield but the laser was too powerful and it sent Jack crashing into the portal. A light started to blink as the smoke cleared to reveal a weakened Jack on the brink of death. "Jack!" Maddie and dad shouted as they raced over to him. 'It's alright you two, just remember what could've been," Jack said with his last dying breath.

"You despicable lying piece of s̶h̶i̶t̶ cheese! I wasted the best years of my life with you!" (Don't lie, Maddie, we all know what you really wanna call him) Maddie shouted as dad chimed in. "And here I thought you had our best interests in mind, turns out you only care about your selfish desires!"

"Now Maddie, I may be a lying piece of s̶h̶i̶t̶ cheese, but I'm still your husband," Maddie and dad gave each other a look before they both grabbed Vlad and threw him into the Ghost Zone Maddie's final words to him: "Consider this an annulment!" He flew into the Ghost Zone and immediately was faced with a few ghosts.

"Oh hello! Have I mentioned how much I love ghosts?" More and more ghosts started to surround him and the portal's bell kept ringing as I freed Danny and Maddie told us "Quick! The portal's overloading! Go back in time and make sure this never happens! Clockwork will help!" Something tells me he won't. We fly through the portal with it giving one last explosion leaving that world behind as we headed to Clockwork. When we finally reached him and asked for help, we found my hunch was correct. "I will not help."

"But Sam, Tucker-" "Need to be cured in the present, not the past, I can reset time back to the way it was just before you meddled but that's it!" Danny looked down with sadness, knowing full well our friends could die now as I continued to rewatch the scene the past has to have some answer to cure the ecto-acne. "Jack! Did you remember to fill the filtratior with ecto-purifier?"

I heard Maddie ask as Jack grabbed the diet cola shouting "On it baby!" I watch as Jack pours in the soda, Danny had been watching too as we both came to the same conclusion. "That's it. That's it!" We shout in unison with a smile as we head back home, me giving Clockwork a quick thank you for the help with a smile and he gives one in return. We make it back home and enter into the quarantine zone to see Jack slamming his fist into Vlad's chest shouting "Live Vladdy! LIVE! Oh and you two!"

Jack said when he remembered Sam and Tucker existed. "You know what this means for us?" "No cheerleaders?" "No 15th birthday party. When you see Danny tell him-" Sam started to say when we walked into the room and Danny cut her off. "Why don't you tell me yourself?" Mom rushes over with our suits and I smile, it was good to see her alive and well.

"Put on your protective gear! You don't want to catch the ecto-acne!" "Uh, yeah about that...Those ecto-impurities you couldn't identify uh would they be consistent with oh say diet cola?" Danny asks making his mom scoff for a minute until she looked over them again. "Oh don't be silly why would- Oh my..." She lets out a gasp as she sees Danny's 'hunch' was correct and we quickly got to work on the cure. Once it was finished we had the three drink the concoction and just like magic everyone's ecto-acne disappeared. (Where can I get that?)

"Vladdy, you're cured!" "That's great Jack, now would you please stop pounding on my chest?!" Vlad says with a frown as Jack kept punching him until he realized that he needed to stop. "Sorry, diet soda?" "Danny, how did you know?" Dad asked as everything was starting to be cleaned up. "Guess there have to be some benefits of being the son of two smartest ghost hunters in the planet," Danny said as his parents gave him a smile and Vlad sat up stating "I knew you'd come through Daniel and (y/n), all it took was the proper motivation. Of course, I'm still weak beyond measure so bygones?" Danny and I looked at each other as an evil smirk fell on our faces as we crossed our arms.

With one final kick, Danny and I sent Plasmius flying off into the sky as we dusted our hands together, Danny saying "Bygones," It was the night of the Material Grill 80s Night and we all had gone. "We finally got our 80s night out," Maddie said as she and Jack danced. "You know it's too bad Vladdy had to fly back to Wisconsin so suddenly. He would've loved this place! Right kids?" "Narly!" We shout as Danny and I hop on the dance floor doing the moonwalk, causing Jazz to shrink in embarrassment muttering "If anyone asks I was adopted."

"Let's just say I've come to terms with mom and dad's past. I wouldn't change it again, even if I could," Danny said before spinning and then grabbing me by the waist to pull me close before spinning me and dip kissing me as Mikey starts to film. "Forget the internet, this one's going on paper view!" (I don't get why the hated the 80s, yeah but it was weird but which era isn't and 80s dances are fun, I should know I've been to one)