Phantom Planet: Part 11

"I know, you be careful out there Sunshine," He tells me as we fly into our respective jets and we watch as the portal opens. Right on cue. We fly through the portal into the Ghost Zone and Danny and I split ways, collecting every ghost we could find with a large net. "One ghost power source comin up," I mumble. After a while, we had collected every ghost we could find and headed our way back to the portal.

 "Awesome! I think this is gonna work!" Danny exclaims as he sees my jet fly close to his and we near the portal when suddenly the jets were shot at and our nets were cut off, freeing all the ghosts in them. "Auto eject," The ships tell us. What? Our seats shoot us out of the jet as they fly through the portal and we phase-out of the seats.

We look around to see what did this and we look up to see Skulker as all the ghosts start to surround us. "We warned you once ghost brats," This was bad... "Wait let us explain! Our worlds are linked, if ours goes, yours's goes too! We have a plan-" Danny tries to explain before being shot as ghosts grabbed a hold of us and took their turns beating us up as Danny tries again. 

"Look, I know you hate our world and wouldn't lift a finger to help it but we thought you might care about saving your own!" They start to surround us even closer than before. "They're coming back!" Tucker shouts and people cheer as they see the two jets fly out only for it to fly past the ops center and crash and explode into the mountains behind. 

"Danny...(y/n)...No! T-they can't be..." Sam says, we were  both her best friends, and now we were gone, Logan walks up and holds her close when Tuck shouts "It's coming!" Everyone looks up to see the Disasteroid blocking the sun as it neared Earth. "Listen I just want all of you to know that I love you and I'm so very proud of each and every one of you for trying your best," Jack says pulling his family close, mom saying "We love you too, Jack."

 "At least we're all together," Maddie says, causing Jazz to burst out in tears as she says "Mom, Dad, Mr. and Mrs. (l/n), there's something you need to know," She gestures to the robots that with closer inspection both of our parents recognize as robots. "Robots?! Where's Danny and (y/n)?! Jazmine where are the kids?!" Maddie frantically asks, Jazz gesturing to the smoke at the mountains, our parents' eyes widening as mom asks:

"Guys, where are our kids?!" "Look! The portal!" Logan suddenly shouts and everyone looks up to see Danny Phantom and (s/n) flying out with a bazillion ghosts behind us. People start cheering as the ghost surrounded the machine. "I still can't believe you guys agreed to help us, looks like there is a heart under all that cyber armor," I state as we go to our place, Skulker turning to me stating 

"Don't get too sentimental, we're here to save us." "Let's just get this party started," Danny says as everyone gets to their places. Every ghost starts infusing their power into the transfer device as the whole thing turns green.

"Tucker! How much longer?!" "Now!" Every ghost goes intangible and quickly so does the Earth and all its inhabitants, the Disasteroid making its way through the planet, harmlessly. "Where's the asteroid?!" I ask, this putting a strain on all of the ghosts when we suddenly see it burst through the ground, flying off as the Earth goes tangible once again. Everyone starts to celebrate, hugging, shouting, and sighing in relief that the Earth was safe.

We fly down to the ops center as everyone there rushes out to meet us, our friends running up and tackle hugging us to the ground. "Awesome," Sam said when Logan and Jazz chimed in. 'You did it!" Nice job little brother, little sis, or should I say, heroes," Skulker then approaches us and we stand up and address him. "We don't know what to say other than thanks Skulker and not just you to all of you."

 I tell them with a smile when Skulker grabs us by the collar. "Don't get too sentimental on us ghost children, remember I'll never stop hunting you, and now that you've saved your world, you both are a much more valuable prize," He lets us go as they all fly back to their homes. "Nice job Danny, (s/n) or should we say Danny, (y/n)," Jack says as our parents walk up, our eyes widening, how?!

Danny and I give each other a side-eye as Danny tells them in a superhero voice "What? Uh...Sorry citizens but we have no idea what you're talking about!" He was wagging his finger at the four causing me to giggle as Maddie grabs his hand asking "Isn't there something you wanna tell us?" "It's ok you two, they know," Jazz suddenly says, Danny then looking at me as I grab his hand and squeeze it reassuringly, saying, "I think it's time they found out," Danny quickly squeezes my hand back as we detransform in front of everyone, revealing our secret identities and look around at all the shocked faces before everyone starts clapping.

It's been a week and a lot has happened since then, a parade was thrown in our honor, the government had apologized for trying to hunt us down with the GIW and even shut them down, naming us the new duly deputized ghost fighters of the world, we returned the Infa-Map to Frostbite and created a better way to protect it so it's not all on Frostbite's people to protect it, people who met us on the streets either thanked us or asked for an autograph or selfie, Logan was finally brave enough and asked Sam out who said yes, Tucker was named mayor and inherited all of Vlad's companies, he had been kind enough to give a few companies to Valerie and her dad who were living a better life, and our parents were being paid to research ghosts and help supply Danny and me with weapons to help fight them.