The Ultimate Enemy: Part 7

"You thought I was cute? Wow, an older woman likes me." "You know if I had an ounce of humanity left in me, this would be a very touching little reunion. But of course, I surrendered my human half a long time ago," I phase up from the ground behind Dark Danny causing his ghost sense to go off in the form of red mist through his nose. "Oh please-" Dark Danny starts to say as he turns around, soon cutting himself off as his eyes widen after realizing that it was me. "(s/n)...It's been a while haven't seen you in almost ten years." "I hope you're not expecting this to be a fun little reunion. Let. My friends. Go."

He lets out a scoff as he uses the same green mist on me that he had used on Sam and Tucker and pulled me closer to him. "How cute you're making demands. I guess it can't be helped; you did always act like you had the situation in control...Right (y/n)?"

He whispered that last part to me and my eyes widen. "Y-you know?" I ask and he was quick to answer. "I know, imagine my surprise when in the middle of our battle you revealed who you are." "Then where is the future me?" "Dead," He said nonchalantly as I shout "WHAT?!""That's what happens when you let your anger take control of you; a mistake I will not be making again. You see even though I've lost my humanity I never stopped loving you and I just so happen to need a partner and who better than you: the person who stuck by me since the day we met."

"Sounds lovely but I'm gonna have to say no to your offer. I'd rather spend my life with the one I love rather than a fabrication of him," A new voice rang out...Was that...? All of us turn our heads to the sky to see...Me. I had grown up, the first thing noticed was my beauty since Dark Danny had a hitch in his breath.

I had taken on a new look, my suit now more mature for that age then what I was wearing now and my hair styled in a practical way that complimented the look well. "(s/n)! I thought I killed you." "Well, it was easy to make you think that after you sent that big ectoblast; all it took was using that as cover to go invisible and fly back to Amity Park."

Future me explained before sending an ectoblast in the form of a wave forcing him to let me go as he dodged the attack. The two went to battle in the sky while I tried to pry Sam and Tuck from the green mist. Dark Danny shot his ectoblasts at future me, who created a sphere-like shield soon absorbing the blasts and sending them back as if it was a full counter. Dark Danny creates his shield, taking the blast for him as he created a duplicate that had snuck up on future me and we watched as I was blasted high into the air, Dark Danny flying above her.

 She looked up to see him about to punch her so she sent an ectoblast his way, revealing that he was just a clone. All of a sudden future me was surrounded by clones every turn she took. " Fine then, you wanna play this game? Let's play," She said before duplicating herself.

All of them instantly went into a power struggle as fists tried to connect but were blocked or grabbed. Having had enough with her Dark Danny became one again and sent out a ghostly wail forcing all future me clones to become one before falling to the ground. Dark Danny hovers over future me. "You put up a good fight, I'll admit I struggled a bit. But it's time to give you an attitude adjustment," He reached down to grab her when their ghost sense goes off and Danny shoots an ectoblast, Dark Danny quickly turning around to send his own.

The two fall to the ground, the mist covering our friends disappearing as Danny and I shout "Tucker! Sam! Run!" They began to run away, passing by Fenton Works as Dark Danny asks "Run? Where are they going to go?" He turns around and sent another ghostly wail, Danny and I covered our ears as the building started to collapse. "For the record, I blame you," Tuck tells Sam as we try to fly to their rescue only to be grabbed by Dark Danny who was clicking his tongue at us.

 "Ah, ah, ah," Future me stands up, clutching her side in pain before sending another ectoblast wave destroying most of the debris but big chunks still fell to our dismay, Tucker's shouts soon heard. Suddenly I felt a painful shock course through my body and based on the noises Danny was making he felt it too as we were thrown towards the rubble, Dark Danny turning his attention back to future me.