Infinite Realms: Part 6

"Fiddle Faddle! Everywhere I turn, you're there! It's like having ectoplasmic gum on my shoe. Very well...Since you intend to plague me wherever I go..." Plasmius trails off as he stops mid-air and shoots an ectoblast at us which trapped us in a bubble. "Just give us the map Plasmius!" Danny demands and Sam chimes in. "It's not meant for you!" "Oh but that's where you're wrong, this map is going to take me to my destiny or I shall destroy it forever!"

He threatens, lifting up that glowing map. "Now map if you know what's good for me and what's good for you, take me to my destiny!" With that Plasmius and the map shoot in another direction, towards another world leaving us behind.

"We can get us outta this but where'd he go Tucker?" I ask as Danny and I prepare to strike, Tuck tapping away on his PDA. "Oh...Wow..." He mutters showing us his PDA. Plasmius flies through the portal to a frozen wasteland. "Yes! Finally free to rule in peace!" He celebrates before letting out a gasp as he looked around the frozen terrain. 

"B-b-but there's nothing to rule here! This place is nothing but ice, snow, and hopelessness, eugh!" "I disagree, and I'd appreciate the prompt return of our map," Frostbite says, his shadow looming over Plasmius, arm outstretched for the map as Plasmius laughs in his face. "Ha! Your map?! That is funny! This map is mine you abominable snow freak! Forever!" Frostbite and his people began to smirk as their eyes began to glow and zap at Plasmius.

Later when we arrive we meet up with Frostbite who shows us he had the map and a frozen Vlad with it. After a quick apology for all the trouble we caused, we were led to the Spector Speeder which was fixed up as if it were brand new. "Sorry, again that things got out of hand."

 Danny apologizes again rubbing the back of his neck as Frostbite tells him "No need for apologizes great one and no harm done. The map is mysterious, though it can lead you to where you wish to go, it sometimes takes users where they feel they need to go."

"Like how it brought Plasmius here so you could get it back?" Danny asks and Frostbite nods with a smirk as I grab Danny's hand stating "All that matters is that we made sure no real damage was done and we cleaned up our mess."

Danny gives me a nod with a smile as he leaned down and kissed me when Tucker said "Alright lovebirds, let's get home. This time I input the directions into my PDA," We hop into the Spector Speeder, Vlad's frozen body in the back as we shout in unison. "Thanks for everything!" "Thank you Danny Phantom and (s/n) for everything we still have. Here you are always welcome."

"And thanks for letting me use the restroom, two words of advice: Seat warmers," Tuck says pointing finger guns at Frostbite and his people as we blast off back home, one of Frostbite's people turning to him and asking "Will they ever return?" "Indeed they will, they have more in common with us than they realize."

Author: So my brother will be coming home on the 18 for Christmas so until he has to leave again, I might not update every day, I'll update whenever I can and I'll try to update on Christmas because I have a small gift for you all. Happy holidays everyone!