Livin' Large: Part 3

I walk over to Sam and Logan, already getting a bad feeling about this as he adjusts the telescope to look at Fenton Works before Sam takes a look to see the lights blaring in the building before turning to me stating "They're up to something and we're gonna find out what it is," In the Fenton lab the GIW continued to try and open up the ghost portal. "Operative L? Haven't you gotten that sonic transducer powered up yet?" 

"I've been trying to find someplace to plug it in, this lab is a joke, completely primitive, ah here's an empty socket," The guy says looking around the lab soon finding an empty socket only to be electrocuted, causing the lights to blackout. "Great now we can't even see all the junk that doesn't work..." One grumbled when the lights came back on and they turned to the operative that fixed the lights. "I think I did it, sir, I just set this World's Best Mom! mug on top of this photon generator and the lights came on. How in the world did an idiot like Fenton stumble upon a ghost portal working in this dump?"

"Unknowable, let's just figure out something concrete like how to unlock the darn portal. After all, we have a missile to launch," One says turning towards the large missile in the room. "Oh poo! I think I left my lucky mug in the old lab..." Maddie trails off in disappointment as she searched through the last of the moving boxes. "Well it's Uncle Sam's now but relax, I just hooked up our new Madder Fashioner, my ghost cone!"

Jack exclaims, gesturing towards the big drill in the room. "I just pour some matter pallets in the tray and type in the desired items UPS code and hey! Presto here's your mug!" Out popped the World's Best Mom! mug filled with coffee. "I spared no expense building up Fenton Works 2 and we've got every do-hickey and thing-a-ma-bob known to science! Now check out this bad boy! My grand spam spanking new reality drill, also by Ghost Co. As we speak it's cutting us a new portal into the Ghost Zone!"

Suddenly a new tv screen appeared to show Jazz's face, the two rushing over to the screen. "Jazz! Are you ok?! Have you been captured?!" "Hello? I'm on the video intercom! This house is perfect, did you know my wing has it's own fully stocked library?!"(I...I want and need that room- Warning Author.EXE has stopped working) "Uh-huh that's great honey, you know you look very nice on-screen," Her mom answered back.

"Have Hopkins serve my dinner in the stacks, I'll be in natural sciences between celestial mechanics and ephemerides. Jazz out!" The screen went black. "Oh, dear...My new desk wobbles..." The two heard mom complain little ways before Jack rushes over and puts a stack of money underneath it to stop the desk from wobbling stating "Well there's no problem money can't solve!" "You are going down dude! C'mon fight!" Danny shouts as he plays around on his new gaming chair the screen soon flashing Game Over as Danny won against Hopkins again. "Ugh, I win again, Hopkins you stink at this game." 

"Beg pardon young Master Daniel there was precious little gaming when I was a youth during the Britz." "Try (y/n) or Tucker again at least he'll put up a halfway decent fight and she'll actually be challenging," Danny says, tossing his phone to the butler who calls me. "Danny," I respond dryly as I answer the phone and Tuck walks up and tells him:

"I can't believe you skipped school today, we had a test man!" Hopkins's voice rings out, stating that it was him which only irked me more that Danny had become this lazy within the span of a few hours. "Hopkins, could you please put Danny on the line?" I question before hearing a confirmation. "Yes, I'll hold." "(y/n)! Is Tuck with you? You two need to get over here! I got Caveman Auto Theif! It's rated E for entrails!" (Oh yay time to play some GTA! I mean Caveman Auto Theif...) I go silent to process what Danny had just told me before sighing and asking in an annoyed tone:

"Hold up, you skipped school and flunked a test that by the way, I helped you study for only for you to play video games?!" "Yeah, cool huh? Tuck was right (y/n), we got it made!" Tuck had heard Danny as he tried to explain himself "No I didn't mean-" "Thanks to that lock I put on the portal, there's been a distinct lack of uh...Unwanted visitors lately. Finally, we can kick back and relax."

 I pull the phone away from my ear and give it and the picture of Danny it was showing a blank look before telling him "But we're supposed to meet up with Sam, Tuck, and Logan at the old Fenton works. Danny something really weird is going on, are you going to come and help us or not?" "I've got more important stuff to do, and a cool old guy to do it for me." "Like what? Wasting your time by playing more video games?"

 I ask when I hear a beeping noise only for the line to go dead after I called out his name. I put away my phone and turn to my friends who were staring at me before I rolled my eyes and told them "He's not coming." "Here grab onto (y/n), this place is crawling with government agents we can sneak in," Sam mutters as they all grabbed a hold of me and I turned us invisible before flying down into the lab.

"We've gotta figure out how to open that stupid Fenton Portal." "Have we tried hitting it with a coffee mug?" "Why'd we ever buy this junk keep of a lab anyway?" A bunch conversed as they examined the locked portal. 

"Didn't you get the memo? So we can fire this Anti-Ecto missile through the portal and destroy the entire Ghost Zone. Prepare for total destruction of the Ghost Zone, no more undocumented spectators and no more annoying Phantom and (s/n) kids, " One explains as our eyes widen and we let out a small gasp Sam soon whispering "Tuck in Astro Physics what happens to a dimension when it's suddenly moved from a plane of existence?"

Author: Here is amazing fan art done by TheLunarAssassin of Beauty and the Phantom and another amazing fan art done by krisxshiko of Tempest a.k.a (s/n):

a (s/n):