Reality Trip: Part 6

"Auto Jack activated! Buckle up and please pass the fudge!" We hear it say and we all buckle up as we fly off avoiding cars and trucks as the GIW show up in their own ships. "It's after 5 why can't they quit like every other government employee?" Danny goes ghost and unbuckles as he touches the ship and starts to turn it invisible. Seeing what he was doing I go ghost, unbuckle and join in him and soon the ship started to disappear.

"We're losing visual, activate White Fang Tracking Device!" "White Fang?" "I don't name this stuff," The two conversed as a tracking device was shot onto our ship as we completely disappear. A couple of minutes later Sam tells us "Danny, (y/n) we lost them yesterday, you can stop now."

We let out a sigh of relief as we let go of the ship and it becomes visible again and we slide down onto the floor detransforming. "Now that we're safe, you have some explaining to do. When were you going to tell us you were (s/n) (y/n)?" Sam asked putting her hands on her hips as she glared at me. "Yeah I was wondering about that too, aren't we your friends? We're supposed to share these kinds of things!"

 Tucker chimed in crossing his arms when Danny spoke up as we stood up. "Guys, calm down we were going to tell you during our cross-country road trip and then this mess started." "So you knew and didn't bother to tell us?!" Sam shouted throwing her hands up in the air. "Hey! Don't get mad at him, if you're gonna get mad at anyone be mad at me; Danny didn't tell you anything because I asked him not to because I wasn't ready to tell you! Danny had learned by accident from the whole future fiasco and if you actually stopped and think then maybe you'll understand why I was hesitant to tell you!"

I shout pointing a finger at Sam before huffing and continuing "I understand you're angry and I know you had a right to know but I also had the right to tell you when I was ready, and considering how you've treated me as (s/n) and how you hid everything from me, you can see why I didn't want to tell you." I finish crossing my arms and Tucker nods his head in agreement with me.

"She's got a point, we were always hiding things from her and you have been demanding her to show her identity, Sam. She did have a right to keep it hidden with the way we have been treating her, so I'm sorry."

Tucker apologized to me and I give him a reassuring smile, we look over at Sam and waited for a response that never came so Tucker changed the subject. "We should contact your parents." "And tell them what? We're sorry we've been lying to you and please don't rip us apart molecule by molecule; besides if they have anything to say to us they can always contact us."

At that moment a light started to beep, signifying an incoming call. "That must be them, here we go..." I say as I pull up the screen and take the call as Freakshow's face appears. "Oh hello, hope I'm not interrupting the worst day of your lives EVER! But it seems I need your help." "You miserable freak, why would we ever help you?!" Danny asks as we all glare at the poor excuse for a man on the screen. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I say need? I meant demand," He steps out of the way of the camera to show all of our parents trapped in boxcars, and we all gasp. "He's got, my parents!" Sam exclaims and Tucker corrects her "He's got all our parents!" 

"Mom, Dad!" Danny and I mumble as Freakshow tells us "I have something you want and you know the locations of something I want: my gems. Which you four fools will retrieve if you ever want to see your families alive again! Oh and just to keep it dramatic you have four days."

Freakshow says ending the call with his annoying laughter as the screen cuts to static. "Four days? But we don't even know where to start looking!" Danny exclaims and Sam pulls out her book again telling him 'You know school being out or not, you really should listen more. We're the ones who hid the gems remember? Which means they're safe and sound at Gothapalooza!" Sam explains when Tucker says "Except I was thinking about the Comic Book Convention." "And I was thinking about the space center." 

"And I was thinking about the festival," Danny and I chime in afterward.  "Looks like we're getting that cross-country trip together after all," Tucker said as a map appeared and Danny pointed at Florida saying "Starting here." "Auto Jack setting U-course for Kate Canaveral Florida," We hear the auto Jack say as we blasted off towards Florida.

At the space center, a group of tourists was on the elevator going to the top of the ship when a kid notices the red gem and picks it up. "Woah, what's this? Some kind of moon rock?" The kid asks looking over the gem. "No fair, how come we get to go to your place first?" Tucker asks us pouting.