Beauty Marked: Part 2

Everyone who signed up for the beauty pageant had to meet Dora on the football field after school, Danny and Tucker tagged along and sat on the bleachers while Dora looked over every girl when she stopped and stared at me and Sam soon clearing her throat. "Now here's a statement, it says: I'll never win in this outfit!" Dora says to the girls gesturing from Sam to me and we glare at her. "Still Ms. Manson and Ms. (l/n) have a point, you girls are unique individuals with strong opinions and independent minds." 'You're darn right we are!" Sam shouts with pride when Dora interrupted her. "It's my job to make you forget that and to mold you into happy little princesses!"

While the rest of the girls cheered Sam and I crossed our arms and rolled our eyes, what complete baloney. For the rest of the day, we went through princess training starting with balancing a book on your head while you walk. This was to easy while yes I didn't like this princess stuff I still did go through the princess phase when I was younger and I had perfected this walk so I did what Sam did, who didn't care: Read the book while walking. Suddenly the girl in front of Sam stopped, causing Sam to pump into her and a chain reaction started, causing me to stop and the girl behind me to start the same reaction.

"Dating her Friday...Dating her Saturday...Dating her Sunday!" Tucker said pointing at each girl hoping to get some sort of reaction out of Danny only to see him staring off into space, directly at me. Suddenly mine and Danny's ghost sense goes off and our attention turns to the ghost smashing its way out of the bleachers. "Can we do this when I'm a little less popular?!" Danny asked with annoyance as he hopped in the rubble to go ghost.

I wanted to help so badly but I couldn't, I would draw too much attention if I tried to leave. I feel Sam tap my shoulder as she hands me a pair of vampire's teeth and I smile with a nod as we put our teeth in since we were working on our 'perfect' smile. When it was Sam's turn she smiled showing her teeth and I pop my head next to her, showing mine as we both hissed. Dora lets out a gasp before doing the hand it over motion with her hands and we both spit them out into her hand.

Danny ducks as the ax came swinging downwards and the tree starts to fall where two students were. Danny rushed up grabs ahold of them, going intangible as the tree slams to the ground and Danny walks them out noticing the ghost was gone. We were now working on make-up and unfortunately, I wasn't paired up with Sam but with Star while Sam was with Paulina.

All four of us look in the mirror and shriek Sam and I looked like dolls while Paulina looked like a goth and I had purposely done a makeover I knew she'd hate. Next up was again walking but this time it was how quiet we could be.

Sam ended up stepping on Dora's foot and she and I immediately noticed her eyes go red as sharp teeth grew and a dragon tongue made its way out of her mouth before she composed herself again. The next day at lunch we were trying to tell Danny that something was up but it was to no avail.

"We're telling you there's something weird about Dora!" Danny hums. "Ghostly weird!" I whisper to him and he turns his attention to Star who was massaging his back. "Yeah...Yeah...Ooo! That's it..." Glaring I stand up and Sam follows as I say before walking off.

"So glad we could have this little talk," Getting up Danny chases after us. "Girls look, whatever it is (s/n) and I can handle it when this little window of popularity is over, but right now I have important judge duties to attend to..." He turns his attention to Paulina who was approaching.

"And here I thought you still had feelings for me..." I grumble and Danny turns to tell me something when our ghost sense goes off and flaming arrows hit the floor sending everyone into a panic. More arrows start to fly towards us as we look at the archer and we hide behind a sign for the pageant to go ghost.

An arrow heads straight for Danny who catches it between his hands as he yells out a "Ha!" "Danny..." I point to the end of the arrow which had dynamite near the feathers as it explodes, sending him into the wall. I could've done something but he ignored me so... "I'm still totally into you but I can't let Danny Fenton know ok? He's the judge!" I hear Paulina and turn around to see her talking to Danny before running away screaming...Brat. I send an ectoblast at the archer causing him to exit the building and landing on the football field.

We fly out to the field as Danny charges up an ectoblast stating "Dude, you're seriously cutting into my very limited I'm popular time!" "You're not popular! The girls are flirting with you because they want to win! You're being used!" I shout getting fed up with his I'm popular stick again as I grumble. "I thought you cared about me more than them..."