Masters of All Time: Part 5

After double-checking that we didn't need to go to the hospital we were brought inside and give all sorts of dairy foods. "We should call your parents they must be worried sick!" Maddie exclaimed as Danny came up with an excuse. "Our parents are sorta missing...There was an accident-" "Oh I'm so sorry my children," Danny cut Danny off and dad spoke up.

 "Is there anything we can do to help?" "Yeah, do you need a place to stay?" Maddie then asked swooning Vlad in the process. "Ah, your kindness knows no bounds, my love," The two start to lean in for a kiss and I get up and pull them away asking "Uh, listen this may be a strange question but uh do you guys have a ghost portal by any chance?"

Maddie and dad start to give a nervous chuckle as dad asks "Why would we have something like a ghost portal?" "Yes, I am a simple dairyman successor to the Wisconsin Dairy King. WE DO NOT DISCUSS GHOSTS IN THIS HOUSE!" He shouted Danny pointing out the ghost weapon sticking out of the closet. "Then why do you have an ecto-foamer?" "What's the meaning of this?" Vlad asks looking between Maddie and (f/n).

"Um, that's my carpet foamer! It eliminates stains, not ghosts; right sweetie?" Maddie lies trying to fool Vlad who instantly forgives her. "Oh Maddie, can you forgive me for doubting you?" The two then start to kiss as dad claps while Danny and I look away covering our eyes as Danny whispers to me "Oh man, and I thought my real parents were embarrassing this is so much worse," I nod in agreement. We offered to stay with them until our parents were found or until a good place to stay arose; later that night Danny and I got up early in the morning, went ghost, and began to search the house for any labs.

 We finally found a lab but it wasn't a ghost-hunting lab and we couldn't find a ghost portal anywhere. "Something's wrong here, even if our parents were crazy enough to stay with Vlad, there's no way they'd give up ghost-hunting to become a milk-maid and a butter churner."

"If Vlad doesn't like ghost-hunting or even talking about ghosts, they would have to hide their lab in a place he wouldn't look where would our parents hide that lab?" I ask curling a finger over my mouth when it hit us and we both look down.

We poke our heads down to see a pink and blue lab with a ghost portal. "I knew it! Now, all we need is a- YES! A portal! We can get back to Clockwork and-" Danny had started to say as we made our way to the portal when something didn't feel right and we heard two loud thuds behind us.

Turning around we see Maddie and dad wearing jumpsuits with a vacuum-like weapon as Maddie shouted "Eat Maddie Weasel ghosts!" A powerful wind kicks up as we both were sucked into the vacuum shouting:

"Wait! You don't understaaaaaaaannnnnddd!" I slowly start to open my eyes, blinking while slightly shaking my head as the vision of dad and Maddie come into view. "Oh, you two are awake? Good, we have some questions for you!"

 I turn my head to see my wrists and ankles were restrained, after a quick pull it was obvious there was no escape and I turn my head to see Danny in the same predicament. Dad turns on the double laser one pointed at me and the other at Danny as he asks "Let's start with who are you two and why are you snooping around our secret lab?"

 The two grab the laser and start to take aim as Danny shouts "Wait! What are you doing?! STOP!" His voice got louder as he noticed the laser start cutting towards me and the two stopped for a moment.

"Oh, scream all you want ghosts! This lab is totally soundproof, it has to be or my husband and his best friend would find out about it. Now we ask you again: Who are you?!" Maddie explains taking aim as Danny says "I'm your son, and she's my girlfriend," Danny says nodding his head at me as I continue. "And I'm your daughter!" "Yours and Jack Fenton's and his and (m/n) (l/n)'s to be exact."