The Fright Before Christmas: Part 6

"Ghost!" Maddie charged up her weapon with a cry. "No, it's Santa!" Jack, said shining light on the guy. "They're both sorta right. I know I've kind of been a jerk this whole night, so I snuck out and found this: i-it's all of your favorites. And here Mom for you," Danny said handing Jack a bowl of eggnog before turning to his mom. "Mhm, avorites!" "And Jazz..."

"Hey, it's Berbert! He's safe and he's sound! Gee thanks little brother, I knew you'd come around," Jazz said happiness and shock hitting her like a bomb. Soon after giving my parents their gifts Dany then turns to me. Out he pulls a crystal flower with small lights surrounding it as I smile with glee.

Author: Basically this and now I'm going to ask for it for Christmas: 

"I saw this and thought of you, the flower to me shows how much I love you, and the lights surrounding it are the memories together that made the blossom bloom," Danny explains, soon only smiles were in this room

"I saw this and thought of you, the flower to me shows how much I love you, and the lights surrounding it are the memories together that made the blossom bloom," Danny explains, soon only smiles were in this room. "Aw, Danny your smiling that matters the most. We're all here together not fighting some-" "GHOST!"

Jack then shouted, interrupting his wife as he looked outside. There we saw all the ghosts in a sled with reindeer that flied. Outside came Jack shooting his bazooka (bazooka zooka zooka bubblegum, bazooka zooka zooka bubblegum! Alright I'll stop just one more thing: To the window, to the wall, to the wall, to the trash can where I belong. *gets in trash can*)until his wife started to scream. "Jack no! Put the gun down that's Santa you're shooting!"

"Are you mad?! That's the ghost who all evening was looting out Christmas from us!" "Then it wasn't the ghost boy? Let's tear him apart!" "Now you're talking, you're toast boy!" The two conversed as Danny watched.

The lesson was then learned. "And that's when I thought: Maybe this is the moral. In the same way, my old folks love their Christmas quarrel. Everyone celebrates in their way of choosing. I was so busy whining I started abusing the ones I loved most and I ruined their cheer. I'll try to be better come Christmas next year."

Danny thought as I came up to him and handed him his gift. Tearing away the paper, Danny opened the box to find a black jacket with his logo on the front in white; smiling at me Danny runs inside and switches his red one for the one I made for him.

When he came back outside he saw me in the same jacket but it was my main color and my logo instead. I stuff my hands in my coat pockets as I walk up to the porch with him. "Hey, Danny?" "Hmm?" He hummed. "Thank you for everything tonight but also...Look up." He looks at me with a confused glance as he arched up his eyebrow. Once he looked up though his eyes widened and his face turned bright red.

I burst out laughing as Danny looked at me with shock until he felt how warm his face was and he clumsily tried to hide it with his hand and looked away. Shaking my head in amusement I get on my tiptoes, lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

Author: Here is more wonderful fan-art by YuiyangStar1024 / JannetChan2 Next chapter I will be giving my own Christmas present to you all in the spirit of this Summer Christmas, if it was next week too than this would be perfect...It's supposed to snow next week and if you want to make fan-art and you want it seen, don't be shy you're more than welcome to and if you'll let me, as you can see I'll post here in the book just message me...Shit, I feel like I'm still rhyming...I've been conditioned!!!

Author: I love how protective he looks of the reader, it represents the relationship perfectly or at least portrays how I want you guys to see the relationship