Masters of All Time: Part 3

" Vlad you...You saved my life!" Maddie said staring at the man. "Yes, I did, didn't I?" "No ecto-acne, no Plasmius mission accomplished," Danny mumbled giving me a thumbs-up as I shook my head with a facepalm, Clockwork watching from his screen as he teleports us back home."Back home, and no quarantine tent either which means everyone's alright!" Danny said as I shake my head and point out what he should've immediately noticed. "Check again, Danny notice that some windows are boarded up and two big things are missing from the roof?"

Looking over his house again and noticing I was right he added in "I think," Detransforming, we rush into his house to find the place a total wreck, clothes everywhere plants smashed all over, the coffee table was flipped, and most of the pipes were busted. "Uh, Mom?! Dad?! Jazz?! Mr. and Mrs. (l/n)?! Anyone?!" Danny called out when we heard footsteps approaching us quickly and we turn to see Jack, in his orange jumpsuit, with ecto-acne.

"Nobody trespasses on Jack Fenton's property!" "Dad! Relax!" Danny said putting his hands up, confusing Jack as he arched an eyebrow asking "Dad? I don't have a son! I'm single! Bitterly, bitterly single," He stated with a downcast frown as I asked, "You are? Jeez, that explains almost everything-" Jack cut me off asking in an annoyed tone "What?!" "Uh, nothing! Is that ecto-acne?" Danny asks trying to calm his dad down which resulted in only raising his suspicion and anger of us.

"It's a condition that neither of you should know about, how do you know about ecto-acne?! TALK!" Jack shouted as he picked us both up and Danny explains. "I'm your son, and she's my girlfriend, our next-door neighbor, and the (l/n)'s daughter! We know all about the accident in Wisconsin years ago...That shouldn't have happened..." "Oh it happened all right and my life went straight down the flusher from that day on!" Jack said throwing us to the ground as he went ghost looking exactly like Plasmius but with Jack's figure.

An ectoblast was shot as Danny grabbed my shoulders and we jumped to the floor to avoid the attack that left a hole in the curtains. "Wait it's me Danny, your son! And this is (y/n) (l/n) the daughter of (m/n) and (f/n) (l/n) your best friends!" Danny tried again as I dragged him out of the way of another ectoblast with Jack shouting "LIES!"

"I do not have a son! And even if I did, I certainly wouldn't name him Danny! That's dumb!" I gave Danny a look that read we have to transform now as we got up and he said "Ok, I didn't want to have to do this in front of you but...Going ghost!" We bot go ghost in front of Jack as he looks between us with a shocked face before it turned into a frown and he shouted "You two are ghosts?! I HATE GHOSTS!"

A bigger ectoblast was shot as we raced around the room to avoid the blast as we fly up into the air and Danny tells me "I don't understand, that's gotta be Dad," Two ectoblasts were shot one on my right and one on Danny's left as he continued. "He aims like Dad." "If it wasn't for ghosts I never would've lost not only the love of my life but a very close friend of mine!" He flies up and throws us to the ground as we crash through the flooring all the way to the lab. "This is bad, we gotta get back to Clockwork and change this!" Danny says as he gets up and I point to where the portal should be.

"Uh, Danny? That's gonna be easier said than done," Danny turns around and lets out a gasp as he looks at the empty wall. "No portal..." Danny mumbles when out of the corner of his eye he spies the first ghost portal ever built, collecting dust.

"Okay, maybe we could squeeze through this stupid thing!" Danny says making his way over and tried to figure out how to turn it on. "Uh, Danny? This is bad..." I say as I pull off two newspaper clippings on the wall. One had a picture of Maddie and Vlad's wedding with the mansion and dad in the background reading: Wisconsin Dairy King Weds College Sweetheart. While the other one showed Axion Labs exploding with an image of mom on the left and underneath read: Brilliant Scientist Dies At 26 From Freak Accident!

Author: Here is some Gacha Life Fanart by TheLunarAssassin and remember that rose Danny got you? I liked it to much and bought it, it's sitting on my desk right now and it's beautiful I roemmend getting it now if you want it since it's on sale $37 instead 0f $80 it's a good deal