D-Stabilized: Part 3

"Vlad is evil and even though we knew he was hunting us, we chanced coming here because we're dissolving into nothing only two people can help us: Danny Phantom and (s/n)," Danni tries to reason with her again, Valerie's attention now caught. "You know the ghost kids?!" "Yes, do you?" (b/n) answers, a little wary of Valerie's sudden change of mood. "Of course! Everybody in Amity Park knows of the amazing ghost hero couple Danny Phantom and (s/n), but I've never had the honor of meeting them."

Valerie says, pretending to act bashful, Danni quickly telling her "We'll introduce you! Just set us free so we can see them!" (b/n)'s eyes widen at Danni's choice, this was a bad idea, wasn't this lady a ghost hunter? "Oh I'll let you see him for the last time..." She mumbles, (b/n) turning towards Danni about to whisper his concerns when he sees the excited smile, a knot tying in his stomach, he hadn't seen that smile in a while, he didn't want to take it away but...

We were patrolling the town, Sam, Tucker, and Logan on the streets with their scooters, Danny and I in ghost form patroling the sky, the Fenton Phone on. "A report on Patroclus? I'm impressed," Sam says after Danny had finished explaining why we were late. "Thanks, I guess I really do absorb some things while sleeping in class," He jokes when Tuck says "Well guys I hate to say it or maybe I'm glad to say it but tonight's ghost hunting is pretty much Dull's Ville," The three drive past Danni and (b/n), coming to a complete stop and turning around to watch the two fly off.

 "Unless of course, you count the sudden appearance Danny and (y/n)'s long lost ghost cousins," Logan then stated, both Danny and I scrunching our faces in confusion as Danny asks "What? Our cousins?" We hear a scream and look ahead to see them flying straight at us as all four of us crashed on the roof of a building. "Danny! (s/n)!" The two shout in unison as we look up before looking at our busted Fenton Phones.

"Guys those were your cousins right?" Sam asks and Danny tells them "We've got this one guys!" He hangs up. "Did we just get blown off?" "Pretty massively" "Wanna pig out at Nasty Burger and put it on their tab?" "Absolutely." "Sure, we can always pay them back later," Logan says ending the conversation as the three made their way to the joint.

"Danielle? (b/n)? Are you two ok?" I ask as we help them to their feet when we take notice of the ecto goo covering our hands. "You look awful, what happened to you two?" Danny asked as he inspected the two closer. "Last time we saw you, you flew off kinda dramatically." I nod in agreement as Danni asks "Do you know how hard it is to fly off dramatically? That last battle with Vlad left us really wiped out."

The two start to force the ecto goo back in them. "As much as we've tried to save our strength since then we keep getting weaker. We need your help to see if we could stay whole or at least help Danni stay whole," (b/n) explains, his head hanging slightly low when Danni yells at him, "I told you, they'll save both of us I know it!" My lips twitch up for a moment at the two, (b/n) was putting Danni before himself, well he was made after me, and Danni was made after Danni but could it be that he's- "But as soon as we got into town Vlad came after us."

Danni then says, interrupting my train of thought, causing Danny and I to get down to their level as we grasped their shoulders, Danny stating "He's not gonna touch you Danni, you or (b/n), come on we'll protect you," I nod and we grab ahold of our cousins and take off when a hook latches onto one od Danny's and my ankles and we turn around to see Valerie. "I knew you'd take the bait Phantom."

"Bait? Was this a trap?!" I ask, turning to our cousins with a warning glare and they shake their hands and head no. "No! No! We would never do that! She saw us go ghost and she was gonna turn us over to Vlad until I told her we knew you two!" Danni explains and Valerie confirms it. "It's true Danny, (s/n), the little ecto brats had no idea I was using them to get to you." "You used us?! I knew I didn't trust for a reason! I'm such an idiot why didn't I say anything?!" (b/n) says in disbelief as he facepalms and knocked his head with his fist lightly multiple times. "And they actually believed that I wanted the honor of meeting Danny Phantom and (s/n) when I really just wanted the honor of destroying you!"

 Suddenly both of us were electrocuted as we let out screams of agony before she let us go and we crash-landed into the street. "You-You tricked us!" Danni said, pointing an accusing finger at Valerie who points a wrist ray at the two and shoots, the two of them screaming as they fell into the street too, all four of us unconscious. "Now that's two Danny Phantoms and (s/n)s for the price of one," Val says with a laugh as she flew down and grabbed a hold of us.

Danny and I slowly wake up and look around when I take notice of the huge restrains covering and holding Danny's and my hands and feet, which proved to be in-escapable after a few tugs. "I finally got you where I want you but now I want answers Phantoms!"

We hear and look up to see Valerie approaching. "You're not getting anything until you tell us what you did with Dani and (b/n) I say through grit teeth, I had already forgiven her for hunting me and Danny down since we had technically ruined her life nor did she know she was attacking two people she considered friends but the fact that she still attacked Danni and (b/n) after learning they were human, after they saved her life, she had still hurt them, it pissed me off.