Urban Jungle: Part 4

"Tell me about it, (y/n) and I tried to stop him but I don't remember much when the cold sensation started taking me over and now (y/n) is under Undergrowth's control..." Danny trails off with a glum look. "Ah yes the cold sensation," Frostbite says walking over to a chart of Danny and pointing to a blue glowing dot in the center. "You're central core readings indicate extreme cold as if your body is self-generating it. I sensed  it within you two the last time we met."

"How is this possible?" Danny asks causing Frostbite to chuckle as he exclaims "You and your girlfriend become invisible, phase through solid objects, and make beams of energy from your hands and you ask how is this possible?" "You mean this is a new ghost power?' Danny asked arching an eyebrow.

"Precisely, though new to you it may be but rest assured it is an ability very familiar to my people, we are quite well trained in its use," Frostbite tells Danny, creating a snowball in his hand before changing its shape into crystallized ice in the shape of a diamond.  He then creates a detailed ice statue of Danny as he explains it more "Of course there are more practical uses for it as well."

 He changes the crystal into an ice sword and with a battle cry slices the Danny Phantom statue in half. "Teach me, uh, and when my clothes are ready," Once Danny was out of the chamber and had his clothes back on he was led to an arena that was filled with yetis. "Uh, why are so many of you p-people watching us?"

Danny asks with a shiver as the cold started to set in. "Ha! It is not every moon that my people get an opportunity to see their leader train one as legendary as you oh great one." "You mean they're hoping I mess up huh?" Danny asks blankly since he had been through this song and dance before and Frostbite confirms it. 

"Indeed, the people live in a frozen wasteland, they take their comedy where they can get it. Now then lesson 1: stop shivering." "I-I c-c-c-can't," Danny says, continuing to shiver as Frostbite explains why. "This is because the cold is contained within you and ever since you acquired your ghostly abilities you and (y/n) have only been letting it out in small amounts." "Like when?" "Every time you sense a ghost is nearby." "Our ghost sense? That's been apart of this freeze power all along?" Danny asks looking down at his shivering body.

But now you must learn to let it out all at once. Concentrate, let the energy build until it has nowhere to go but out." "Okay...Here goes," Danny starts to concentrate as he thought of all the cold push itself out, within a few seconds he let out a shout as blue mist shot its way out and Danny fell onto the ground astounded that he wasn't shivering anymore. "Hey wow! It worked! I feel normal again, no more cold feeling way to go Frostbite-"

That's when he took notice of the frozen smiling with two thumbs up Frostbite. "Uh, can I get some hot chocolate over here?" After unthawing Frostbite, some archery targets were placed up and Frostbite shot icicles at them.

Frostbite gestured for Danny to try; charging up a blast Danny shot the icicles but they had flew through in between the targets and went flying into the crowd. Next, up pucks were shot into the air and Frostbite used his eye lasers to freeze it. Danny went to shoot the laser but missed the puck, freezing the crowds. "Great, now we won't sell any snacks," Frostbite grumbled as he went to go unthaw his people.

After much training, Danny finally got a hold of his ghost powers and he was ready to go back and fight for Amity Park. "Well, I guess this is goodbye for now...I don't know how I could ever thank you or your people enough." "You can thank us by using new abilities to rid your world of the evil ghost vermin that infests it. And bring (y/n) so she can learn to use her freeze power." "Yeah, I just what if I can't beat him? If I can never go home again? Maybe I could just stay here with you?" 

Danny asks, worrying Frostbite's people. To be honest not having me around to help support him was starting to take its toll on him and he was worried since not only would this be his first time fighting without me by his side, he'd be fighting against me too. "Fear is natural Danny Phantom, charging into battle despite the fear makes someone a hero. A hero must always believe that he will win and your new abilities just may help."

Danny closes his eyes to let Frostbite's words sink in, helping his confidence as he imagined me standing right next to him with my hands on my hips telling him "It's ok if you're scared, I am too but what else are we gonna do, let him take over our home? We can do this, we will win." Danny thinks, Frostbite bringing him out of his thoughts. "Be mindful you control the power, it does not control you." Danny's hands start to glow blue and he shakes Frostbite's hand freezing it. "Thanks, uh...Sorry. Bye, everyone!"

The portal opens and Danny flies through, lighting his hand up to view the damage done to the place. "If the lab looks like this I can't imagine the rest of the town," Danny mumbles as he floats up unaware of the two plant spies who had seen him. "Danny..." Danny hears Sam's voice as he looked around the town.