Micromanagement: Part 3

Another shot was fired this time hitting Skulker as we shrunk down in size, as we hear Dash's voice boom out "Awesome!" We cover our ears and shut our eyes but once we re-opened them we see Dash right next to us, shrunken in size too. He looks at the big Cola can in front of him before looking over him soon shouting "I'm...I'm puny! NO! I DON'T DO PUNY!" Skulker started to look over himself, Danny quickly himself before checking on me as I look at myself trying to reassure him I was fine.

"What is this? What did you do?!" Skulker asks as Danny points up telling him "We didn't! He did!" We look up at the now tall building when we hear a sound and turn around to see Skulker's blades, pointed at us. "Big or small I will still have your heads in my trophy room." "Heh heh, uh...Nice image, here's a better one," Danny says slightly looking at me, I see through the corner of my eye, and once he finished talking we both sent an ectoblast his way.

He's sent flying into the Cola can when Dash finally notices us and starts to fangirl a bit as we fly over telling him. "We have to move." "Danny Phantom AND (s/n)? If I weren't so terrified this would be really cool!" "Uh, thanks..." Danny trails off as I start tugging him as we start to fly to Fenton Works, having to lift Dash back up onto the curve. We approached the fence looking for a quick way in when Skulker flew up sending a few more rockets our way; quickly we grab ahold of Dash and fly up as a 'big' explosion erupted, any passerby would arch their eyebrow at the small explosion.

To make the trip a bit easier we fly through a hole in the fence, Skulker following by phasing through and we hide in the grass only for Skulker to find us. "Aw man, we're dead! DEAD!" Dash started to freak out as I tell him "No, no we're not. All we have to do is get into Fenton Works and unshrink ourselves," At that point, a gust of leaves comes us pushing us back when Danny started to glow light green and he fell, hanging on to Dash as I tried to keep airborne.

But after a few more minutes I started to glow green too and we fell to the ground with a thud. "Okay, that's not normal, must've been the wind sheer," Danny mutters as he gets up and helps me up. Never the less we started to run towards the house, Skulker catching on quick to what was happening.

"They seem to be losing their ghostly powers-" Before he could think more on that a claw snatched him and he looked up to see a bird had caught him, he tried to phase out only to fail murmuring "So am I...But my suit works fine! Advantage Skulker!" He aims his wrist at the bird's legs and ties them with a rope, forcing the bird to let him go, using his rocket blasters to stay airborne. Meanwhile, Sam had the device Tucker wanted so badly tied to a fishing pole and kept raising it up anytime Tucker had started to jump. "You...Huff...Huff...Can't make me do this forever...Huff...Huff...You know..."

"I'm not making you do anything, you're making yourself. You want this don't cha? Don't cha?!" Sam pointed out before Tucker started jumping more shouting "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" "Then jump geek boy, jump!" The bird had broken the rope, holding its feet together and grabbed the string holding the device and Tucker chased after it shouting "Hey! Come back with that PDA!"

"How much further?" We hear Dash ask and Danny and I look down from the grass blade we were sitting on as Danny tells him "Ten feet or at this pace ten years," Something didn't feel right so I turn around to see Skulker flying towards us, sending more rockets as Dash made it to the top of the grass asking "Is it really that far?" He notices us staring back and starts to scream as I blast at the grass in front of us sending up some grass blades that took the hit.

We still got hit with the aftermath and was sent flying as we tumbled up onto the porch with a groan. Grabbing Dash's sleeve and my hand Danny says "Hang on, we'll use our powers to phase us through the door," Instead of phasing through though all three of us slam into it and Danny mumbles "Okay, can't blame the wind this time...Something's wrong-" He was cut off when a Skulker themed blade hit the door just an inch or two away from his nose and I ask him "You mean besides the fact that we're small and that blade almost hit you?" We turn around to see more knives headed our way a Danny grabs Dash and moves him out of the way of some knives stating "He's closing in, we gotta find another entrance!"

"Over there! There's a mouse hole!" Dash soon shouts and Danny turns to me asking "We have mice?" I give a shrug as we start dashing for the hole. "Fly!" Dash shouts outstretching his arms, waiting to be picked up when Danny told him "We can't!" "WHAT?!" "Just run! It's good for your heart!" Danny retaliates and I tell him "You're one to talk about physical fitness!" Once inside we charge up an ectoblast to look around when Dash asks:

"What kinda mouse hole is this? Where's the matchbox sofa and the coffee table made from the spool of thread?" (Tom & Jerry anyone? No? Just me? Ok...) "You watch way too many cartoons," I mumble facepalming, don't get me wrong I still love my cartoons but when you actually believe that cartoon logic is reality you need to stop watching for a while.

A low growl is admitted behind us; turning around we see the rat staring down at us before we turn around to see Skulker as well. "Get back!" Danny shouts when our ectoblasts started to die down. "Oh man, that shrink ray must've shorted out our powers!" I take this opportunity to mock Danny for what he said earlier. "So still believe it's better to rely more on your powers than your natural abilities?" Skulker then chimes in. "Yeah, maybe you need to rely on your natural abilities!" "Will you just let it go?!" Danny shouts as the room is covered in darkness. (Let me think about that...No.)