Double Cross My Heart: Part 2

Once we go ghost, we phase-out of the bathroom and chase after the small ghost, flying past Sam and Gregor in the process. "Now there is a ghost who knows hair and a ghost who has style," Gregor says standing up as he watched us fly away. We fly out of the building and looked around for the small ghost. "Where'd you go?" I ask when a feel a laser graze the top of my head. "Ow!" I shout rubbing my head, gaining Danny's attention.

 He gave me a worried look and turned to see the cause of my pain was none other than the GIW. Danny glared at the oncoming threats asking "The Guys in White?" "You need our help?" Tuck shouts and Danny shouts back "Nah, we can handle these losers. You're gonna pay for hurting my girl."

More lasers were shot as we dodged, Danny grabbing my hand as we landed on the roof and began to run away as we fly off the end of the roof as I say "Losers who got better. Let's try blasting them!" We charge up our ectoblasts and began to shoot only for a shield to protect the two from the blasts. "Commence attack protocol Z in accordance with standard rules of engagement: Section two, paragraph one." "Second edition abridged?" " Second edition abridged," The two conversed before pulling out pens that turned into guns and they started their attack.

Danny pulls me close as we create a shield only to be shocked by their weapons and the began to fly up for their next attack as Danny grumbled "A lot better," More and more guns were brought out and shot as we created holes in our bodies, created shields, and went intangible to avoid being it "But we got better too!" Danny says as we both charge up an ectoblast and threw them as they combined together, causing the GIW to fall off the jets and into a pool.

"Now to rescue Sam and Tucker from the clutches of a smarmy exchange student," Danny says as we fly down to our friends "Danny are you sure you're not just being overprotective? Because the best way I can say you work with friends and family is that we're chained to your heart and you'd rather die before we're put in serious harm's way. They'll be fine," I tell Danny, grabbing his shoulder to stop him as I gesture towards the three. "Nice PDA where'd you get the enhanced graphics?" Tucker asks as he looked over Gregor's PDA.

 "I can, how do you Americans say it? Beam you the upgrades software. Europe is always 6 months ahead of the technology curve and we wear our berets. It's very goth," Gregor says putting away his PDA and flips Tucker's hat around, blocking his view. "You're a goth? But you're in white!" Sam exclaims excitedly, happy to know she had another thing in common with Gregor.

"In Hungary, white is the new black," He says making Sam giggle as they continued their walk home. "See? He's not harming anyone so give him a chance, this'll be good for Sam, she's had a crush on a boy she couldn't be with for ages, it's nice to see her move on."

I tell Danny as we watch them walk away. "I'll try, but there's something about him that I don't like," Danny says crossing his arms. At the Safe House Motel, the GIW had just cracked the combination to the safe that held the chocolate. Slamming it shut they get back to work on the many computers they had set up.

"Ecto suit analysis?" "Still unable to access the data bank and the noose is tightening." "We've traced the Phantoms from the town at large to something called The Nasty Burger, apparently the prime hang out for Casper High," The two talked looking over the two points of Casper High and The Nasty Burger on their map. At school Tucker still had is his beret covering his view so he was constantly bumping into people. "Will you wear this thing normal?" Danny asked, annoyance laced in his tone after Tucker bumped into me and I almost fell.

"What? Gregor thinks it's cool," Tucker says slightly lifting his beret only for it to fall again as Danny asks "Who cares about Gregor?" "Guys!" We hear Sam call as she starts to walk towards us. "Give you three guesses," I state, crossing my arms as Sam finally catches up to us. "I've been looking for you." "Where? In Gregor's locker?" Danny asks rolling his eyes.

 "Woah, thank you Joe Hostility," Sam said narrowing her eyes at Danny and I cut in before the two could start a fight. "C'mon Danny calm down, you're being overprotective again, anyways how is Gregor doing Sam?" "He's great! He took me to this goth themed coffee shop that does goth slam poetry too! I'm glad someone is ok with Gregor," Sam says with a smile before narrowing her eyes at Danny again. "Look, I'm sorry Sam but I'm just saying that Gregor-" "That Gregor what?" We hear Gregor cut in as he walked up.

Author: I forgot it yesterday, but here is some Halloween special fanart by TheLunarAssassin and ShinyLopunnyChan

Since TheLunarAssassin dared me to do it and this the only way I know how to show her, here's my final trick-or-treating candy load:

*Laughing maniacally* Try and have your siblings top that!