Micromanagement: Part 1

It was an early morning in Amity Park and it had been about a month since my break up with Danny but he had been working hard at least to be my friend again, it was kind of funny at first he wasn't sure how to become friends again so he would ask all the time if I needed anything but eventually he got the idea of what he needed to do and we've started to act like friends again. But that's beside the point, it was early morning, and Sam, Tucker, Danny, and I were training for the presidential fitness test. " So...Huff...Huff...How's the four-minute...Huff...Mile coming Tucker?"

Danny asked as he and Tucker ran over a hill and Tucker looked at his stopwatch. "Nine minutes...Huff...Huff...In counting dude...Huff...Huff..." Sam and I then start to jog up next to them without any sign of us breaking a sweat. "This is just embarrassing," Tucker grumbled as Sam told him. "I know, how are you two gonna pass the president's test on physical fitness if you can't even pass us?"

After the question had left her lips Danny got defensive. "So what? I have superpowers, why should I even care?" Danny scoffed and before I could tell him one day he'd have to rely on his physical strength instead of his ghost powers we were all blasted back and we looked up to see Skulker flying overhead. "Hello ghost children, I saw you running and thought: Hey! I should give them something to run from!" An ectoblast was shot and Skulker lost one of his boosters and he lost control as he flew off, all of us turning our heads at Danny.

"Ha! Let's see the president do that!" He shouted as I rolled my eyes stating "Alright, put him in the ghost portal, infect his DNA, and there you go," By then Danny had already transformed and flown off, Sam and Tucker soon running after him giving me the cover I needed to transform.

Skulker had landed in a dumpster but as soon as he pulled himself out he saw Danny shooting another ectoblast sending him into the wall as Danny continued to blast away Skulker's suit as I came onto the scene. "Dang Skulker without your suit your pretty powerless, maybe you need to learn to rely on your natural abilities," Danny said crossing his arms and I roll my eyes as I wonder "Like you rely on yours? And the exact same thing can be said about your powers, Danny."

By that time Sam and Tucker had caught up...Well mostly Sam as she shouted at Tucker. "Tucker! Hurry up!" Tucker comes with the Fenton Thermos, sweating bullets while panting as Sam grabs the thermos, and tosses it to me as I pop the lid and we watch Skulker get sucked in. "Speaking of natural abilities..." Sam then said, crossing her arms with a smirk at Danny.

The next day we were in gym class and Danny was struggling to do a pull-up. What? It's not my fault he decided not to work out after becoming a superhero. "I think...I liked...Fighting Skulker better, how many is that?" "One," Tucker answers who was leaning on the pole beside him when Sam came up doing a few pull-ups before doing a summersault off of the bars and I soon follow doing the same thing.

"Hey, Danny!" We both call as we start jogging towards the next exercise as Danny lets go of the pole, falling to the ground. In the Ghost Zone, Skulker had finally finished building his new suit as he double-checked to make sure everything was working. "Rocket launcher? Laser ray? Ecto seekers?" Once everything was accounted for a projection appeared of Danny on a rock as his voice played. "Maybe you should learn to rely on your natural abilities." "We'll see how his natural abilities match up to these not natural abilities!" An ectoblast was shot at the rock and it exploded the projection disappearing.

After Sam and I had finished our work out we watched as the other kids struggled to do the exercise, besides the football kids, and cheerleaders were Sam and I the only ones who worked out on a daily basis? We were then pulled over by Ms. Testlaff who explained what she wanted to do and we agreed.

Danny fell from the rope climbing exercise just as the teacher's voice started to ring out. "Listen up people, this has to be the worst display of psychical fitness I've seen in all my days of Casper High!" She then proceeded to eat a BLT. "Apparently somebody doesn't own a mirror," Tucker started to say when a medicine ball was thrown at him and he fell down as Danny muttered, "And apparently somebody doesn't have a sense of humor." Ms. Testlaff then began blowing her whistle to gain attention before stating "According to my reports the only thing funny here is HOW MUCH YOU'RE BRINGING DOWN YOUR CLASS AVERAGE!"

Taking a moment she calms herself down before continuing. "So... I'm gonna assign you both fitness buddies. Manson?" Ms. Testlaff calls and Sam does a quick handstand before flipping back on her feet as the teacher says "You help Foley." "I think I'm coming down with something," Tucker says, coming up with a weak excuse to get out of this as Sam picks up the medicine ball, spins it, and then punches it stating "Yeah, a severe case of abb crunches." Danny starts to chuckle as he watches Sam drag Tucker off, figuring he was going to be partnered with me, which made him excited he was hoping to strengthen the relationship between us a little bit when Ms. Testlaff told him:

"Baxter? You're gonna have to whip Mr. Fenton into shape," Danny starts to frown as he looked on the other side of the gym to see me paired up with some other student and I give him a shrug with an I pity you look when Dash's voice caught his attention. "Cool, is broken in half considered a shape?"

Author: Forgot to ask this last chapter but I'm planning a bit ahead and I've hit a roadblock, besides more communication, and speaking face-to-face about a problem what do you guys expect out of the relationship when (y/n) and Danny do get back together? Otherwise, this chapter would've been uploaded earlier but I was taking my senior yearbook photos, now I'm excited to see how they turned out.