Beauty Marked: Part 3

Danny's attention draws away from the archer to look at me, once he saw my face he knew he messed up again, he wanted to facepalm for how stupid he's been lately when arrows shot at him, pinning him to the bleacher's build board. Phasing out Danny sneaks up behind the archer takes away his sheaf with all his arrows as he shouted "Ha! Not so tuff without your arrows!" "Actually-" I start to say when the archer hit Danny over the head with his bow grabbing ahold of him and shot him like an arrow.

Having watched enough I grab the bow and his arrows and start to shoot at him forcing him to retreat, once he was gone I burned both the shear filled with arrows and the bow into ash before turning my attention to Danny as we both detransformed. "I don't know why these spooks are going medieval on us but I'm going to find out," Danny started to think when he saw my face and then felt four hands grab him pulling him up. "Hi, Danny~"

I roll my eyes with crossed arms as I walk away Danny shouting for me. "After I fix things with (y/n).(y/n) wait! Let's talk about this!" He would've chased after me but he felt the two girl's grip on his arms tighten. "Hey, ladies do you mind getting me a drink from the vending machine?" Danny asks and the two girls race inside leaving him to sit there and think about how much of an idiot he had been recently.

"You see the boy is distracted, the ring masks me from his ghost sense he suspects nothing!" Dora told her ring when her brother's image appeared. "Which is more than I can say for the girls, perhaps next time you should just walk up next to them and scream: I'M A GHOST!" He brought up the image of her outburst and Sam and I looking at her as she begged for forgiveness. "Please! Please forgive me, brother! I didn't think!"

"You're not supposed to think! You're supposed to keep it away from the ghost kids until showtime! So do it!" Unknowing to them Sam had heard the whole thing and later told me. It was the night of the pageant and Danny was about to head to his seat when Tucker stopped him.

"Wait! Let's just savor our last few moments of dateability," Tucker gestures towards the girls and Danny rolls his eyes as he says "You mean your dateability, you know who I want, I just hope I can fix things." "I'm gonna miss this," Tucker sighs when Sam and I block his path.

"Danny! Don't go out there Dora is-" Sam started to say when he cut her off. "An insult, to modern women? A throwback to the dark ages?" "Yes but-" I start to say when our ghost sense goes off we turn to see the executioner ghost appear and Danny runs off to go ghost mumbling "And speaking of dark ages..." He starts to chase after the ghost as I call out about to go ghost when Dora grabs my arm and I turn to see she had grabbed Sam too.

"Ms. Madeilen we didn't hear you..." Sam said only to be shouted at. "You'd be surprised how dainty your footsteps can be WHEN YOU DON'T WEAR COMBAT BOOTS! Come we mustn't miss the pageant~" She starts to drag us to where everyone else was.

"You know I was really hoping we could bury the hatchet," Danny said, still chasing the ghost when the ax was thrown and Danny dodged soon shouting "Missed!" The ax then changed its course and came flying back. "Or perhaps not..." Danny started flying around trying to lose the ax that was chasing him. He phased through a billboard stopping the ax as he waved goodbye when a net hit him and trapped him.

"Later dude! It's been a slice! AHHH! Uh well ok, it's official: A. I'm all out of ax puns and B. I wish (s/n) was here," He turns his attention to the two ghosts in front of him as the beauty pageant begins. Out comes Lancer in a scribe costume as he started to sing. " A happy princess is sweet and pure with hair of gold and teeth of white, her soft complexion is pure perfection with merely a pimple in sight~" At this point, all the girls were walking behind him and Lancer jabs his finger at one girl stating " Except her," Said girl gasps as she races off the stage covering her face. Smooth. "Ms. Madelein? We just realized we're not cut out to be princesses so...We'll just be going," Sam tried to say as we start to walk away until Dora pulled us towards her whispering "Nowhere."

Her pendant started to glow as she for a split second showed her dragon form. The executioner prepares to swing down his ax when- "Wait! Don't I get a trial? A phone call? A last request? C'mon cut me some slack! Hey, another ax pun!" The town clock rings and the two ghosts disappear setting Danny free as he mumbles "Oh man! I'm late for the pageant!" He gets there in time to witness Paulina's cheer about her...

Danny continued to watch all the girl's happy princess talent when finally it was Sam's turn. " I'm Sam Manson and my Happy Princess Talent is...Goth Haiku: Despair without end! Dora's a ghost! Utter blackness, nothingness! Dora's a ghost! Dora. Is. A ghost!"

Dora then came up dragging me and then dragged Sam off the stage. I look at Danny who gives me an encouraging smile, he still didn't get it. "My name is (y/n) (l/n) and before I start my Happy Princess Talent I just wanted to say that princesses are made to be perfect and that's the thing: nobody IS perfect and we're expected to change who we truly are to be named a princess? That shouldn't be the case!" I then start to sing and any time there were instrumental parts I would whisper that Dora was a ghost.

"So remember that nobody is perfect and you shouldn't try to impress someone, be yourself! Also, Danny, Dora is a ghost," Those were my last words before Dora dragged me off the stage.

Author: More great fanart by JannetChan2 of Evil (s/n): Eclipse.