Kindred Spirits: Part 3

Author: For those of you who don't know, I had gone on a break to help a friend who has been stressed at home because of her family but since nothing ha changed these past few days, meaning she hasn't told her parents that she wants to stay with me for a few days (that was my parent's only condition to let her in) and isn't going to since she in a way refuses to talk about it so I'm guessing she's given up on the idea so I'm gonna come back to writing whenever I can since I can't force her to tell her parents, nor would I want too...Anyways enjoy, I'm sure you're all excited to see what happens next:

Frankenstein over here flies over and smashes the car as Danny backs up. I fly up in front of him and prepare to use my ghostly wail on him when he grabs my face and lifts me up, preparing to strike- "Hey! Leave them alone!" We hear Danielle shout and our attention turns to the two 12-year-olds in front of us as Danny tells them "Get outta here!" "Forget it, we know who you are, and we came a long way to find you two!" (b/n) tells us while pointing at us when Danielle chimes in "And we're not leaving now!"

Our eyes widen as we watch the two go ghost...How the? Danielle looked like Danny: white hair, acid green eyes, her suit was black and white with his logo, her pants were black with her shoes white as the whit curled up on the sides of her pants. She wore a crop top with long sleeves, the left side white with a black glove, and the right slide black with a white glove, Danny's logo on her chest. (b/n) however, took after my look but it looked more masculine as a full suit.

Both of their hands started to glow green as they blasted at the monster, forcing him to let me go as I ask "How-" Before I could finish my question the ghost jumped back up and went to smash us but we flew out of the way before we could be hit. "You wanna ask questions or you wanna kick some butt?" (b/n) asked as the ghost drew near. Danny and I look at each other before all four of us charge up an ectoblast and blast a huge hole through the monster as he turns into ecto goo.

 "That's getting weirder and weirder. We have a lot of questions, when we get back our parents are gonna-" Danny starts to saw when the two fall back unconscious as we catch them. "And I guess we'll have to answer those questions tomorrow..." Danny trails off. It was lunchtime at school as Danny explains everything to Sam, Tucker, and Logan. "So I hid them in the guest bedroom in the ops center and she was gone before I left for school this morning! Are you guys ok?"

Danny soon asks when he sees the faces on his friends. "Dude we rebuild a miniature golf course from scratch yesterday, how do you think we are?" Tucker says and Danny tells them "Guys, we're sorry." "Broken record," Tuck states and Sam says "At least (y/n) came and helped us clean and fix your guy's mess."

 "She did?" Danny asks looking at me as I nodded and Logan said "Not only that she brought us drinks and when we finished up bought us dinner as a thank you for helping cover for you two, so we're not mad at her, just you." "No I am, I'm sorry! But we were both dealing with a superpowered cousin we didn't even know we had!" Danny exclaims throwing his hands up in the air as Tucker points out "(y/n) dealt with that, and still found time to come over and help us while explaining everything to Logan!" Suddenly Danny's and my food tray flew up splattering all over our friends as Danielle and (b/n)'s heads pop up from the table and waves at us as Sam says "And this must be them." "Can you excuse us for a second?"

 I ask getting up and Danny points at the other side of the cafeteria for our cousins to go to. After getting some napkins for my friends I walk over and Danny tells the two "Look you two can't just come in here and use your powers like that."

"Aw, c'mon it was funny! Maybe it would be funnier if we mest up that guy," Danielle says pointing at Dash who was wiping the food off Tucker and putting it in his mouth. Ew. "Wow, you like NASA, you love Dumpty Humpty, and you already hate Dash. Maybe we are related." Danny said with a smile and I ask "Maybe tell us how you two got those powers in the first place?" Before they could answer our ghost sense went off as a small fly green dot flew terrorizing the students.

"We still have questions!" Danny says and (b/n), let's catch that thing, and after that, you'll learn everything," The two run off to go ghost and chase the ghost as we run off, Sam and Tucker stating "3...2...1," Lancer bursts through the door and looks at the mess "To Kill a Mockingbird people who started this?" The three sigh as Dash points at them. 'We'll get the mop," All four of us fly through the city chasing the small dot when (b/n) speaks up. "Race ya, two against two." "You are on!" Danny says as Danny and I fly ahead not noticing the two slowing down as we fly up above a building  as Danny states "No sign of them we are totally winning!" "Are you? Are you really?" We hear and we look up to see Plasmius, great, what does he want?

 "What, Vlad?" I question as he shouts "Of course fool who else?!" He shoots us down into the street where we continuously dodge his punches and a kick till he finally hits Danny who crashes into me. We roll in front of the school and get up as he walks up Danny asking "Aren't you gonna make some stupid crack about my father or her mother? Or a lame come-on about my Mom?"

"No, dear boy, funny joke around Vlad isn't here today," He shoots an ectoblast at us and we counter with the same attack when Danielle and (b/n) fly up behind us. "Help us, do something!" Danny cries out as Danielle tells him "Oh we are."

And with that, the two shot us and we fell to the ground and detransform as Danny says "I don't understand..." "Did we do good Daddy?" Danielle asks and he tells them "You did excellent children, I could not wish for better twins," Plasmius's laughter echos through our minds as we slowly lose consciousness.