Infinite Realms: Part 7

We arrive back home at the lab where we think over what we were going to do with Vlad. "I say we just toss him out in the Ghost Zone and let him float around there until he thaws," Sam offers and I shake my head "No, for all we know he might end up back at the Icelands or somewhere even worse for him to find power. " "Then what should we do with him?" Tuck asks with a shrug and a smirk finds its way onto Danny's face as an idea pops into his head. 

That night we grabbed Vlad out of the back of the Spector Speeder and go ghost as we fly out into the night and drop him off at City Hall where he'd surely be found with a note attached stating that this was a statue made in Vlad's honor. After a few giggles, Danny and I soar through the night, flying through clouds and doing what not just to spend some time together. With our school lives and our ghost fighting career, it was hard to find time to go on dates and act like a normal couple so on the nights we didn't have patrol and nothing was going on in our lives we sneak out after our parents had gone to bed and fly around and do whatever, just spend maybe an hour or two alone together. 

After some time had passed we flew hand in hand back home. Once we see our houses in view we stop to say goodnight. "Goodnight (y/n), sweet dreams." "Don't let the bedbugs bite, I'll see you tomorrow Danny," I say back before we hug and slightly pull apart to kiss. We pull apart and fly to our respective homes with a wave; after making sure my parents were asleep I fly in through my window and with a yawn, turn on my lamp to see a figure sitting at my desk chair. My body tenses up and I cover my mouth before I could let out a scream; I soon relax when I realize it's Logan. "Logan, you scared me, what are you doing up this late?" I ask walking over to him with my arms crossed. "I could ask you the same thing, you were supposed to be home hours ago and then I saw you getting all cuddly with Danny in the sky."

Logan says wiggling his eyebrows as a light pink dusts my cheeks. "We just went for a fly together, it's like our date night since with our lives it's rare we get to go on actual dates," I respond sheepishly when I take notice of Logan's scarlet red cheeks, oh no...With a huff, I sit down on the bed and ask "Who is it this time?" "What?" He asks and I roll my eyes. 

"Logan it's obvious you have a crush, I'm the first person you always tell, and when you do you have a scarlet red face." Logan's eyes widen as his gaze darts to my mirror to see it was true before letting out a sigh. "I-It's Sam..." He trails off as my eyes widen. "Sam?" I ask with a surprised smile. Logan lets out a groan as he puts his face in his hands and I stand up and go crouch in front of him. 

"Logan, that's awesome! You two would look great together! When did you realize you had feelings?" "I don't know when they started developing exactly but all I know is I start realizing them more after Salem." "When Sam's life was threatened?" I ask and he slowly nods looking down. "You're my best friend Logan and I love you and Sam like family so I'll help you win her heart!" 

 "Really?! B-but you know how I get with girls I like, I start getting n-nervous, I trip over my own feet, my words g-get all jumbled and I start to stutter and my face is always redder than a tomato!" I start to giggle as I tell him "Which shows you care and honestly that can be quite adorable I'll help, I promise, it's what best friends do."

 "Thank y-you..." Logan trails off as he hugs me and I hug him back. "Alright now get to bed before my parents get in here and scold us," The next day after school a town meeting had been called in front of City Hall where a red drape hung over something as the speaker walked up to the podium. "As deputy mayor, it gives me great pride to dedicate this statue of our new mayor to the town of Amity Park!" The crowd began to cheer, Danny facepalming as I rolled my eyes. He pulls the drape off to reveal the 'statue' and Jack begins to tear up. 

"It's so life-like. I feel as though it's looking right through me as if it understands my every emotion!" Jack starts crying as we looked over the frozen shocked Vlad darting his eyes from side to side, unable to cry for help. "You think Vlad will ever find his destiny?" Sam asks and Danny tells her "Maybe but for now, his dreams are on ice," We watch as pigeons start landing on him as they raise their wings and lift up their vents. We give a disgusted look when suddenly Tucker runs off to a bathroom shouting "Curse you vegetables!" (Fun fact about birds they raise their wings up as a sign they need to poop and their butts are called vents)

Author: I'm super excited for the next episode *Is continuing to plan the shit I'm going to pull* *Has evil grin*