Infinite Realms: Part 4

"We know, the portal's gonna close soon," I say with a nod as Danny asks "How the heck did Vlad find us anyway?!" "Bingo. Tracking device," Tucker points at Sam's bag to reveal the tracker as Sam continued to shout. "I'M NOT A WITCH! ARE YOU, PEOPLE, THAT PARANOID?! Oh, wait Salem, 1600s, duh," Passing the map to Tucker, Danny and I start to fly towards her when Vlad brings attention to us shouting:

"Behold! Two evil spirits comes to rescue their dark mistress!" Suddenly an orange caped man jumps out that ironically looks, sounds, and acts like Jack. "Stand back pray thee, for I Jon Fenton-Nightengale: Salem's greatest witch wacker shall vanquish these demons!" With that, he started to drop what looked to be roses all around Sam.

"This should vanquish quite nicely." "Are you kidding with- AHHH!" Danny starts to question when the red pollen scent started to lift into the air and we slammed into it, extreme shocking pain coursing through our body. "What was that?" I ask as we slam onto the ground Jon making a sandwich out of the roses? "And doth it make it a tasty treat! Ah, my innards are now ghost-free!" "Well done Jon Fenton-Nightengale!" Vlad praises, clapping his hands in the process as he leans in and whispers to us "It's called Blood Blossom dear children, an ancient anti-ghost remedy. Sort of like a  primitive Spector Deflector, it's delightfully quaint." He then grabs both of us by our collars and throws us into the circle.

"Observe! The spirits are vanquished!" We start to glow red and thrash around on the ground in that same immense amount of shocking pain that coursed through us and it seemed the longer we stayed the more painful it became as we cried out in agony. "Danny! (s/n)!" Sam shouted still trying to break free as Tucker and Logan ran up to help, Vlad snatching the Infa-map while they were distracted. "I thanketh thee."

He says as the two turn around and watch Vlad transform and begin to fly off. Quickly Logan grabbed Sam's bag and threw the tracker onto Plasmius's cape as he disappears into the clock house. "Oh no, you don't!" Plasmius opens the map and a bunch of doors open as he continues to examine the map. "Incredible, it's even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! And if the legends are true...Take me to my destiny," The pattern started to draw on the map and Plasmius shoots through the portal on his way.

"Tucker! Logan! Get Danny and (s/n) out of the circle!" The two of our friends run up and drag us out of the circle and a little ways from it but we were still growing red and thrashing around in pain with screams of pure agony. "It's still hurting them!" "Then get rid of it!" Sam shouted and Tucker asked how when Sam remembered that Jon had said the Blood Blossoms were edible. "Your cast-iron stomach, Tucker you have to eat all the Blood Blossoms!"

Sam shouts and Tucker shouts back "What?! But I've never eaten a vegetable in my life!" "Do you want our best friends to die?! Hurry, there's not much time!" Logan says pushing Tucker towards the circle.

Tucker looks from us to the Blood Blossoms before pinching his nose shut and began eating the blossoms. The minute all the Blood Blossoms were eaten we stopped glowing and the pain started to subside. "Thanks, Tuck," Danny says and tells us back "You owe me for this one dudes," Tucker lets out a burp when suddenly pitchforks started surrounding us as he adds in "You can pay me back right now."

We grab hold of Logan and Tucker before flying over and phasing Sam through the ropes as we fly back up into the tower to find the portal hadn't closed yet. "Vlad has the map, he could be anywhere!" Danny exclaims as we land and Tucker reassures us. "Fear not, all I need to do is calibrate my PDA to his tracking device frequency and we can follow him wherever he goes," Tucker starts tapping away on his PDA to reveal a copy of the map and a bright light blinking, showing where Plasmius was.

 With a nod, we go to hop through the portal when I took notice of Logan hugging Sam and I couldn't help but smile as he whispers something to her and the two pull back with a blush. We then hop through the portal as Tuck starts directing us Sam smirking at Tuck and stating:

"I'm curious to see how a body that's never eaten any ruffage reacts when thirty pounds of it is suddenly introduced." "Don't get your hopes up Sam, we Foleys can handle anything," At that moment his stomach started to growl. "And we'll talk about it more right after I hit a restroom. He's in there!" Tuck shouts when his PDA starts to beep and we fly through another portal that leads us to Ancient Rome. "Woah, we're in Rome!" I exclaim as we look around the stadium we were in.

"They had bathrooms right?" Tuck asks and we give him a look when we heard trumpets sound along with chanting as a banner with the shape of Vlad on it with his name under it. "All hail Vladius Plasmadius!" People started to bow and we look up to see floating above the throne Plaasmius, wearing a gold leaf crown.