The Ultimate Enemy: Part 5

We were both zapped by the ray as we detransform Danny shouting "What are you two talking about?!" We fall closer to the ground until Danny grabs my hand with one of his and the other a bar sticking at the side of a building. "Wow, that flagpole thing works?!" Danny asks with relief as I tell him "Right? I thought for sure it'd-" 

I was cut off by the flagpole snapping in two as we bounce off an umbrella shade thing and was flung into the trash and we go ghost again. "Guess I don't have a future as an Olympic gymnast," Danny said when a claw appeared. grabbed us, and started shocking us as Skulk-Tech 9.9 tells us "You two don't have a future period." "Not anymore."

"I wouldn't bet on that!" We hear Tucker shout as they run-up overriding Skulk-Tech 9.9. They begin to fall, grabbing onto their flagpole. "Wow, that flagpole thing ac-AAAHHH!" The flagpole breaks and they crash into a light post. "Way to go guys!" Danny says as Sam and Tucker try to pry the claws off us. "C'mon Tucker let's see if we can get this thing off!"

They start to tug on the claw just as Skulk-Tech 9.9's medallion fell off, teleporting not only him but all four of us to Clockwork's place. We're shot out from a portal and the claws let go of me and Danny. We get up and start to look around as Tuck asks "Where are we?" 'I dunno, the Ghost Zone I think but no part of the Ghost Zone I've ever seen," Danny says as we look out the window to see a bunch of cogwheels. "It happened right after his medallion fell off." 

Sam points out and Tucker eyes a few medallions stating "I think I know how to get us back," He takes one and puts it on, soon shouting an "Aha!" Once he realized he was still there he mumbled "Nothing huh?" "No, but nice bling." I say walking over to the tv as Danny examines the medallion saying "I don't like this." "You're going to like this even less," I say looking at the screen as they walk up.

On the screen we see Dark Danny, he was wearing a white long-sleeved shirt with a black Y on the front with his logo in the middle, a white belt, black pants, black gloves, green skin, red eyes, pointed ears and teeth, and white flaming hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. 

The little black box at the bottom read Future: 10 years as we watched Dark Danny destroy the city with his ghost rays. "I think I've seen your future and you're kind of a jerk," We turn to the screen again to see Danny use some sort of wail to blow away the police surrounding him as Sam states "Okay, you're really a jerk," Danny pushes Sam out of the way to get a closer look at himself as he says "Wow, what is that, some kind of ghostly wail? What a cool power!" 

We all glared at Danny and he backtracks "If it weren't being used for evil." "Let's see if this future boy knows anything more about-" Tucker had started to say while I looked at the screen wondering where I was in all the chaos, had I turned evil too? Am I still good? Did I die or something? Skulk-Tech 9.9 began to glow blue and was sent through the portal.

"I didn't do that!" Tucker said when a new voice was heard. "I did, I sent him back to his own time or should I say forward to his own time. You see for me time moves backward and forward-Oh why am I bothering you're 14."

I take offense to that, I care! I look over the ghost, he had blue skin, a black scar on his left eye, a light purple shirt/dress with a black belt holding a pocket watch, where his chest was was an old like grandfather clock behind glass, greyish gloves with watches on them, a dark purple cape and a staff with a stopwatch at the top.

I also watch as he goes from adult, to elder, to a toddler and the cycle continues as I ask "Who are you? Where are we?" "Introductions? Fine. I am Clockwork, master of all time; I've been charged with the task of eliminating both of your futures so that or the possibility of it never happens," He explained pointing at the tv to show Dark Danny destroying the city. "You gotta be kidding me! Name one evil thing I've done!" Danny objects to Clockwork who shows Jazz finding the test answers in Danny's bag on the screen. "Danny's a cheater!" Jazz says with a gasp as Tuck challenged Clockwork before I could point out that Danny technically hasn't cheated.

 "Bet you can't find two!" Again Clockwork points to the screen as it changed from Jazz crying to Dark Danny destroying the town stating "How about 2,000?" Again before I could say Danny technically hasn't done any of that yet Danny speaks up. "I don't have t sit here and explain myself to you!" Danny flies up to punch Clockwork who blankly stated while pressing his stopwatch " Time out!" We watch as Danny goes in reverse landing back down. "And explain myself to you! Woah, serious Deja Vu."