Kindred Spirits: Part 2

We hear people scream as they run away from a bed-sheeted ghost. Racing over Danny and I slam the ghost into a tower as Tucker asks "What kind of ghost haunts a miniature golf course?" "Well there is a box ghost, obviously all the good haunts have been taken," Sam replies as the three of them watch us fight. We tumble out of the building and get in a mid-air fistfight, finally, Danny gets the upper hand and uppercut the ghost into the clocktower as we walk up to him and Danny starts to laugh. "Seriously, a bedsheet? What do you do got under there?" He pulls off the sheet to reveal an ecto-skeleton as he jumps onto us saying "Change back!!" "What? Get off us!"

I question the ghost before kicking it off of us and we were quick to get back onto our feet. He goes to attack again as Danny and I charge up an ectoblast and combine them together making a big blast that not only destroyed the ghost but whatever was behind it: the golf course. "Gotta get outta here," Danny says grabbing my hand and flying us away as I try to protest. "Wait what about-" Sam, Tucker, and Logan look over the damage as the owner walks up with a scowl. "Trashing the golf course eh?" "But we didn't do it!" Logan protests and the owner crosses his arms asking:

"Really? Anybody else you wanna pin the blame on then?" All three of them turn expecting to see us fly down to confess but a scowl grew on their faces as they watched us fly away grumbling "No." "Guys, I'm sorry but if we stuck around somebody could've figured out our secret identity!" Danny said over the phone and I point out "But the whole reason we met there was to tell Logan!"

"Exactly! Besides sorry doesn't get us out of having to clean up this golf course!" Tucker says when Sam chimes in with  "And sorry doesn't clean it either." "Nor does it explain anything, Sam and Tucker shouldn't have to explain it to me," Logan then adds in as we phase into Danny's room him stating "I know, I know and we appreciate it but uh..." Danny trails off as we look at a small girl laying on Danny's bed and a small boy leaning on the bed, both reading comics. "Can we help you?" Danny asks them as we walk up when all our friends shout in unison "Yes!" 

"No, not you!" "Not so loud, I'm Danielle, your third cousin once removed. I ran away from home, hey you got any food?" Danielle asks and I raise an eyebrow at the boy. ( b/n means boy name) "I'm (b/n), your third cousin twice removed. So do you got any food?" He asks pointing at me, then lifting two fingers but before asking his question.

"Uh...We gotta go..." Danny says as Sam shouts "Of course you do!" Before Danny hung I grabbed the phone and explained a bit "I'll come over and help in a little bit but right now we've got a situation to deal with." "That doesn't explain anything."

Logan said and I tell him "I know but we don't know much about it either, we'll fill you guys in later," With that, I hung up and we got food for our cousins. While the two ate I looked over them, taking notice of how very similar they looked to us. Danielle was wearing red shorts, a blue hoodie with matching shoes, and a red beanie over her black hair which was pulled back into a ponytail, she also had blue eyes like Danny.

The boy, (b/n) had my hair and eye color as well, his hair was styled in his own way, he wore a black shirt with a jacket, ripped jeans and red tennis shoes. "You wanna be an astronaut?" Danielle asks after looking at all the space stuff hung up on his walls. "Do you know they only choose 100 people every two years to go into the space program," Danielle said, Danny soon saying it in unison with her as he rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I knew that, how did you?" He says when (b/n) grabs a CD disk of Dumpty Humpty stating:

 "Dumpty Humpty those guys rock!" "Yeah, we know, we listen to them for that reason, now if you've had enough to eat it's time to talk with our parents," I state crossing my arms as Danny starts to drag the two downstairs both shouting "No!" "Look, you say both of you are our cousins and maybe you are but we still have to call your parents."

Danny explains as the two pull themselves out of Danny's grip and running into Danny's room, Danielle telling us "We said no!" We race back into the room to find they had gone out the window as Danny mutters "Man they're fast." "Well they are kids," I say before we go ghost and fly out into the street to look for the two. "Ok, they're twelve-year-old kids, how far can they possibly have-" Danny started to ask when our ghost sense cut him off. "Just swell after the bedsheet ghost what's this gonna be? A spooky bat on a string?" 

I ask, I was already annoyed with how much I had to do from the last fight when we hear a roar above us and we look up to see a Frankenstein looking monster as we were punched into the street. "Man, you look like I do when I'm having a bad day but I bet you're gonna look worse!" Danny goes to punch him and I try to stop him but it was too late the ghost had grabbed Danny's wrist and thrown him into the side of a car.