Girls' Night Out: Part 4

"I don't fish I hunt!" Skulker called back, blasting at Danny sending him flying and sliding through the sand, crashing into the rock formation. What do you want Skulker?" Danny questions as he shakily stands up to face the hunter. "My girlfriend says I'm a lousy hunter but hanging your pelt on my wall will change her mind," He tells Danny, aiming another blast at him. 

"Wow..." Danny mutters as Skulker asks "Frightened?" "No, I can't believe you have a girlfriend." "Now that just hurts especially since I didn't judge you when it was known you and your girl were dating." "Yeah but everyone always assumed we were together or shipped us oh and not as much as this!" 

Danny kicks off Skulker's hand that was aiming the ectoblast before kicking Skulker into a tree while his attention was on his hand. A nest fell on Skulker's head and soon he was being chased around by the angry bird while Danny flew back to the boat. Jack and dad were back on the boat as dad helped Logan back up Jack called out for his son. "Danny!" "It's cool Dad, I'm alright!" Danny soon called back, his head poking out of the water. Jack smiled at his son when a fishtail popped out of his shirt and slapped him; Jack tried to grab the fish but it slipped out of his hands and fell back into the water. "Repeat after me, it was this big," Jack told all of them using his hands to show the length he wanted.

Ember continued to play her music as the women of Amity Park cheered for her, Sam, Jazz, and I watching from a distance. "I bet everyone in town is under Ember's musical mind control," Sam said, Jazz rubbing her chin as she was thinking soon muttering out "Those ghosts are up to something," Having had enough of Jazz, Sam rolls her eyes as she asks "No kidding, what was your first clue? When all the men vanished?" 

"Go ahead and hide behind that unappealing sarcasm, this Ghost Getter is taking action." "What are you gonna do? Think of a really lame name for the ghosts too?" Sam asks her and I intervene. "That's enough you two, fighting each other or them right now isn't going to help, we need a plan, let's go somewhere safer like the lab to- Mom! Mrs. Fenton!" I shout, my eyes widening as we rushed back to Fenton Works to check on the two.

"Mom? Have you two been down here the whole day?" Jazz asks as we walk down the stairs to see Maddie making some adjustments to a weapon while mom was typing away on a calculator. "Ah huh, we've been making real progress with this ecto-wave thingy, well except for the name," Maddie tells us as the two turns to us three. "The ecto walls of the lab must've protected you from the ghost's spell."

Sam says looking around the lab, causing the two to gasp as I elaborate. "A ghost's kiss has made all the men disappear, we've got to figure out how we're going to get them back before they're gone forever!"

"No thinking (y/n), action," Mom tells me as she handed Maddie an ecto gun before grabbing her own as the two made their way to the exit. "Lot's of ghosts splattered everywhere," Maddie mumbled as Jazz stopped them.

"Mom no, (y/n) is right." "I'm sorry could you say that again?" Sam asked a bit surprised by Jazz's words. "I mean we need to approach this logically." "Exactly and I have a plan," Sam says, Jazz soon chiming in with "And so do I." "Jazz trust me, mine will actually work," I roll my eyes at Sam, she really hates change doesn't she? I put my hand on Jazz's shoulder and tell her "If her plan doesn't work we'll try yours deal?" "Now if we split up we can each take a ghost together."

Jack had decided to take a nap while waiting for the fish to bite, Logan was keeping dad distracted with conversation while Danny kept an eye out for Skulker. "I know you're up there somewhere..." Danny muttered when all three's attention turned to a tornado forming from the water. The boat was picked up and Danny looked down to see what was going on. With a sigh, Logan faked almost falling overboard giving Danny the time he needed to jump off, go ghost, and dive underwater.

 He saw Skulker using some sort of jetpack to create the tornado as he tells Skulker. "Woah, this girlfriend I can't imagine really got you angry, have you thought about just getting a lonely guy cat?" "Already have one...On my wall!" Skulker says, charging up an ecto gun to shoot Danny but he blasted it away.

"Sounds like you just need to cool off lover boy!" He tells Skulker, his mind soon turned to me when he remembered he just used the nickname I gave him. Punching Skulker out of the water, the tornado stopped, and the boat crashed back onto the water soaking the three on the boat. Everyone turned to Danny who was whistling while holding his rod when he pointed up and blankly stated "Rainstorm," The three looked up to barely see a cloud in the sky. "Man, nothing knocks me out faster than processed cheese spread," Jack says spraying the cheese in his mouth and going back to sleep once he swallowed. 

"Welcome back! It's time to mix up another fabulous anti-man delicacy. Today's dish is called Wo-Manicati," Spectra said as the crowd for her tv show cheered mom and Maddie sneaking in through the back door. "We're in position," They mumbled into their watch. "Me too," Sam radioed in. "Us too I mean roger!" Jazz said as me and her entered the screen.