King Tuck: Part 7

"Give it to em Tuck, I gotta get this sceptor back to the museum," Danny said patting his best friend's back. "Relax, it won't be long," Tucker said before addressing everyone. "Friends, classmates, and miscellaneous band geeks who I never associate with, I'm conceding the election to Dash, somehow being in charge just doesn't appeal to me much anymore."

All three of us look at Tucker with a smile as Lancer walks up to the podium to see if anybody else wanted to run before letting Dash become the student council president. Raising my hand I shout "I wanna run!"

I was originally planning to run but decided not to once Tucker begged for my help with the election. "You'll only have tonight to prepare your speech, platform, and image," Lancer warned I shrugged it off.

"I know, but I already have all that planned," I say with a smirk as Dash glared at me for not letting win muttering through the microphone. "When I win my first law will be: Nerd Wailing Fridays!" The room went silent as I rolled my eyes and go up to the podium. "If I win, I'll start a petition for the school to allow off-campus lunch periods."

As I walk off the stage with Danny, Sam, and Tucker everyone started to cheer as Tucker asked "Why couldn't he have said mini-skirt instead? How hard is that?" "Tucker, thanks for bailing us out. The Sphinx was a way better listener than Sam and I have been lately." "We'll do a better job from now on, and we hope you'll allow us to help with your campaign (y/n)."

Danny and Sam said as I nod. "Definitely, I liked some of your guys' ideas actually and I plan to put them in my platform," I start to say but before we could talk more on the matter Tucker spoke up.

"You know you really should like Danny said I'm a guy worth listening to!" We frown as he's starting to get caught up in his ego and we left, Danny was going to give back the sceptor, Sam was gonna add on to my platform, and I was gonna draw that dress I was wearing earlier so I could have my best friend from my home town make the dress. Students were piling out of the auditorium who seemed to be exited for the new election when Paulina and Star overheard Tucker.

"I'm handsome, I'm smart, I have a kicken-hat, and my ideas for using technology as a campaign theme were top-notch. I mean look at this stuff it was handmade in Japan!" "Did you say, handmaiden?!"

The two girls asked walking up to Tucker with an angry face. "Why does that make me want to beat him up?! Did you just call us handmaidens?!" "And why do I feel like I know what your feet smell like?!" Tucker starts to grumble as he looks up, yeah it seems like it'll be a while before I can talk to him about his feelings for me. "Stupid sceptor, I specifically asked for a total mind wipe, why doesn't anyone listen?! Hey guys! Wait up!" For the rest of the day, Tucker was chased by the two girls.