Reality Trip: Part 12

Tears start to stream down Danny's face as he looked over my puddled form. "He'll pay dearly for this (y/n) that I promise but I'll listen to the advice you gave me long ago: To not let my emotions control my actions...For now." He muttered to himself as he started chasing the carts, that when Freakshow said it loud in clear: "What's that you want more?! Well, since you insist I'll give you more much more!"

 He shot at the sky changing the entire world into his vision while Danny grit his teeth at the man, his eye twitching. He killed one of the most amazing people he's ever met like it was nothing and he was going to use my death as a joke to entertain. 

Something inside Danny snapped, it was like nothing else mattered except for beating Freakshow down into a pulp. Dark thoughts started to cloud his mind, the darker they were the happier he felt as he charged after Freakshow, seeking revenge.

 "It's all mine now, my revenge! Your nightmare! There! A kingdom fit for a freak, and a freakdom fit for a king!" While everyone was distracted nobody took notice of me as I began to reform back to myself as I let out a gasp of air. Quickly analyzing the situation I chase after the carts shouting at Danny pulling him out of his revenge-driven trance. "Danny what are you doing?! Our family and friends are about to become shishkabobs!" 

They were getting closer to the fire-breathing Jack in a box when Danny catches up to me, shock written all over his face. "Didn't think it'd be that easy to get rid of me, did you? C'mon, we have to beat the carts and we can create a shield to protect them!" I then fly ahead with a determined look as Danny smiles and catches up to me, happiness and relief washing over his body

. Just as the Jack opens up again, the carts slow down we jump in the way, doing a cartwheel spin to face the fire in time as we create a big shield as we float upright again and push the shield against the fire when the Jack goes back in its box and the carts start up again as our parents and friends look st me with shock. "(y/n)!" "She's alive!" Jack shouts and Jazz then calls out to us. "He has ghost envy! Use psychology!" "Psychology? That's it!" I shout when the Jack popped up again and Danny blasted its head off.

We keep up with carts as we combine our ectoblasts together to destroy the two cement blocks when we hear Freakshow's voice boom behind us and we turn around to see his enlargened face. "Oh no, you do not get to leave this world with a smile."

Freakshow then tries to grab us as we fly out of the way and start to fly around him like bugs as I tell him "Why wouldn't we smile? So what if you're the most powerful human on Earth? No matter what you do, we're half-ghost, and uh you're not!" He slams his hands together down on us shutting me up until we phase out of his hand and he says "I am the master of all reality!" He then starts shooting at us with the gauntlet and we outstretch our bodies as we fly around in a circle as Danny asks "Oh sure but can you do this?" 

The crowd then starts to cheer angering Freakshow as he shouts at the crowd "What?! No! They are not the stars of this circus, I am! Me!" We continue to show our powers as we do cartwheels in the air and disappear before shooting ectoblasts at his hat creating a smiley face as Danny boasts. "Ghost powers, ghost energy, ghosts, ghosts, ghosts!" The crowd starts to get louder as the tv screens focus on us as we wave to the crowd with a smile.

"I will not. Be upstaged. By ghosts!" Freakshow shouts and the crowd starts to boo him, throwing their food and drinks at his face as I correct him. "Um, half ghosts technically but still way cooler than you."

Freakshow slaps us with his hand as we tumble to the ground as we look up to see him bend down. "Enough! I may be losing control of the crowd but I am in control of all reality and if you think being a half-ghost is so cool what do you think of me now that I'm ALL GHOST?!"

He shouts transforming himself into a big, green, four-armed, three-eyed, bat-winged ghost that had a face on his chest. "I think this just got a lot easier," Danny says grabbing the Fenton Thermos that was nearby and opening it as it began to suck Freakshow inside, shrinking the gauntlet off his hand. "Sucker," Danny says as he caps the lid when we hear our friends and family scream as they drew closer to the pit of acid. I quickly lunge for the gauntlet and toss it to Danny who puts it on and transforms the pit of acid into a duck pool filled with water as they all begin to pop their heads above water one by one.

"Are you guys ok?!" Danny and I ask simultaneously when Danny adds in "Oh hi Mr. and Mrs. Manson, Mr. and Mrs. Foley, Mr. and Mrs. (l/n)." "And Mr. and Mrs. Fenton," I chime in with a smirk as I cross my arms at the boy's antics. A wave of Lidia's tattoos appear above us, Lidia screaming as Danny uses the gem of form on her. "And as for you..." We watch as she flies away in fear after being transformed into a fish, a hammer, an apple, and a teddy bear. Danny then changes everything back to the way it was as we land and detransform. "Nice work Danny," I compliment when he suddenly hugs me tightly. 

"Thank goodness your ok, I thought we had lost you, I thought I had lost you..." Danny trail off as looks down with a glum face, his arms still wrapped around my waist as I cup his cheeks. "Danny look at me. I'm fine, I am right in front of you, you don't need to worry anymore," I tell him with a smile before leaning in and kissing him. When we pull back we take notice of our parents walking over.

Author: Here is a drawing of Jack in a box by TheLunarAssassin