Reality Trip: Part 3

After a little extra planning, the concert was well on its way to go on; the seats were packed with the students cheering for the popular band. Sam had made a quick stop at the bookstore and found a book that talked about the gauntlet, while we were waiting for the show to begin we looked over the description. "The reality gauntlet consists of four gems which-" Sam had started to explain when Danny put his hand over the book stating "Guys! C'mon, it's Summer! As in no more pencils, no more books."

"You might want to take a look at this book, especially the author," Tucker said, pointing at the book as it was passed to Danny and he read "Frederich Isak Showenhower?" I grab the page and lightly bend it and covered the enhower part which now read Freakshow. "Freakshow! Well...I don't care (y/n) as of right now Freakshow is not my problem," Danny told me handing the book back to Sam as we heard drums start to play.

"Ooo, I love this part! This is where the band comes out of a giant egg!" We watch as the stage fills with smoke and the egg in the middle reveals the band neck-deep in egg yolk. Everyone gasps as Freakshow materializes under the spotlight. "Are you kids ready to have a great Summer? Because Dumpty Humpty had a great fall," He told us through an imaginary microphone as Lidia flew up and grabbed Sam and Tucker. "Will this vacation ever start?" Danny asks I quickly mutter "Not any time soon I guess."

 We look around to see everyone's attention on Freakshow so we use the distraction and fell underneath the benches to go ghost. "Ah, the only thing better than an audience is a captive audience!" Freakshow said, the gauntlet glowing yellow as seatbelts appeared traping everyone. "Shows over Freakshow!" Danny shouts as we fly down. "Oh contraire, that's french for I'll bet this hurts!" He uses the gauntlet to punch us as we crash into the crowd.

"But I can't go on this trip, I need to write my thesis on ghost envy, if only I could find someone that fits the bill," Jazz said eyeing her father as our parents were finishing up last-minute packing. "Jazz, you've still got a year and a half before you have to worry about colleges so you can take a breather and enjoy the trip, if you're that concerned you can write while we're on the road."

Mom said to Jazz but before she could respond Jack pointed at the tv screen shouting "Ghost!" Maddie, hops onto the table, sending Jazz's papers flying as our parents crowded around the tv. "That was easy," Jazz mumbles as the report came on. "It's ghost based chaos at the Casper High's school's out concert, where notorious ghost kids Danny Phantom and (s/n) are fighting for their afterlife."

 The screen pulled up the live footage of the fight where it showed us fighting Freakshow. The gauntlet glows red as a beam was shot at the drums changing its form into that of a spider as it came to life and started to target us. Just our luck the GIW found the channel while they warm up as one said with chattering teeth "Let's roll," A net was shot trapping us as the net caught on the field goal. We tried to get out but the net was as sticky as a web, making it hard to move.

"Any last words? Might I suggest: Ahh, Freakshow don't hurt me!" Seeing what was about to happen Tucker pulled on Lidia's cape, pulling it over her head forcing her to let go of him and Samas she hit the Go Ravens sign and got stuck due to her spikes. "Leave em alone!" SAm said running up and throwing the book at Freakshow. He picked up the book and looked at the folded page.

"I see we have the same taste in authors," Sam had run up and kicked the book out of his hands and started to pull on the gauntlet. "And in gloves, let go girl!" She pressed the yellow gem. Tucker then ran up and pressed the blue gem. They started to fly into the air as Danny and I focused our energy and tore away from the web and flew after them.

 We grabbed onto the gauntlet before Freakshow managed to toss all of us off but thanks to gravity we fell back down and grabbed a hold of the gauntlet. Tucker pressed the yellow gem, Danny the red, Sam the blue, and I finally touched the power source All the gems started to glow as Freakshow exclaimed " You did it! You found the combination that activates all the gems! Which means I control all reality!"

 "Guess again Q-ball as long as we're touching the gauntlet we have just as much control as you do," Sam pointed out earing a glare from Freakshow as he violently shook his arm stating "Let. Go. Of. My. Gauntlet!" We flung upwards again and landed on the gauntlet each of us holding onto a gem. "Quick according to the book, the gauntlet has a defense mechanism, think of a place to hide the gem, you're holding!" 

Sam told us and within minutes, the red gem, the yellow gem, the blue gem, and the power source disappeared. "No! No! A blue explosion took place sending Sam and Tucker to the stage. They opened their eyes and looked around to see everything return to normal.

Everyone began to cheer when a red light appeared crashing onto the stage to reveal Freakshow. "Blast! The gems are gone. We must flee but dramatically!" Freakshow told Lidia as he looked over the empty spaces of the gauntlet and Lidia used her tattoos to help escape. Another crash happened and everyone turned to see me and Danny stand up. "(s/n) are you ok?" Danny asked as we detransformed in front of everyone

"Uh, Danny? I think we have a bigger problem," I say after I noticed we were back to normal and everyone was staring at us. He lets out a gasp as we look around us to see everyone's jaws dropped and a news helicopter recording us live and to top it off the GIW had just arrived and saw the whole thing. "Um, nobody saw that right?" Danny asked me at the same time Jazz asked our parents "You didn't see that right?"