Livin' Large: Part 4

"Easy, the whole dimensional structure becomes unstable and kablooey!" Tuck whispers back using his hands to make an explosion gesture as Sam whispers again. "Well the Ghost Zone is the flip side of our plane of existence if it goes, we go, we've got to get Danny!" Nodding my head I fly us out of there and make our way to our mansion. "Okay, Tuck old pal it's time to get real and fight like men."

Danny exclaims as he put on boxing gloves and turned to the robotic version of Tucker. "You mean fight like machines. Tuck-bot excel says: Put up your dukes I m going to wallop on you now." "Ha! That's what all you robots say, right Goth-bot 9,000?" Danny asks turning to a robot that looked like Sam.

"Yes Danny, put anything you say is wonderfully correct," The robot started to swoon as another robot that looked like me came up and punched the Sam robot stating "Hey! Don't flirt with my boyfriend!" "Now, now (y/n) you know you're the only one for me," Danny says with a smirk before directing the Sam bot to the Logan bot. "Round one Tuck bot!"

 Danny said about to strike when his doors burst open and all four of us race in Tuck shouting "Danny! The world needs you, man!" We stop dead in our tracks as we looked at the robotic versions of ourselves. "Woah, it's a robotic me! It's the perfect marriage of me and machine, they said it couldn't be done!" "Anything can be done with money."

Danny states, getting up from the floor since the Tuck bot had knocked him to the ground. Logan looked disturbed at his bot, lightly touching it stating "I don't like this..."  "This is sick! You replaced us with robots?! My make-up looks nothing like that and I do not have rivets in my cheeks, though that might be pretty cool," Sam said looking at her robot with anger and disgust. "See? That's exactly why I ordered them, robots don't freak out. They behave according to pre-set algorithms, these four understand Danny Fenton."

 Sam and I gave each other a look that read are you serious right now? "Snap out of it Danny, take it from me, money can change a person. You can't let it! You're Danny Phantom, you're supposed to help (s/n) stop bad guys not sit around on your butt counting money." "Danny! C'mon! It's time to sit on our butts and count our money! You know quality family time!"

Jack shouted, poking his head in to see ourselves and our robotic selves. "Your friends all look remarkably similar," Danny goes to join his family when Logan grabs his shoulder stating "Danny the GIW are planning to blow up the Ghost Zone with an Anti-Ecto Missile!" "Relax! I told you I put a password-protected lock on the portal. It's open-sesame. Hahaha! Good one huh?" (No) Danny says, crossing his arms as he turns to face us.

"Once they crack that password, they'll destroy our world along with the Ghost Zone we've got to stop-" I tried to tell Danny before he cut me off. "Not we, I am done, we got it made here (y/n) you should know as well that playing hero takes way too much energy."

"Danny you're ticking us off, I thought there was more to you, something deeper," Sam trails off crossing her arms, slightly glaring at the boy. "Fine, get ticked off, I've got my robot friends to back me up now," Danny said snapping his fingers, our eyes widening. He did not just do that. "Fine but you should know those robots will never say what you really need to hear," Logan said as he grabbed Sam's hand and started to walk out, Danny saying:

"All I need to hear is game time, dinner time, and milkshake time, and they're programmed to say it." "Then you should program chump time, cuz you are being a rich snobby jerk! C'mon (y/n) we got a few worlds to save," Tuck said walking out as well when Danny turns to see me glaring at him with my arms crossed.

 "(y/n)-" "Save it, you've clearly lost who you are. The Danny I know cared about not only the ones he loved but for everyone no matter who they were or what they did, he was a hero because it was the right thing to do not for the glory, the Danny I know would care more about the world then multiple stacks of paper. I miss the Danny that I...Have deep feelings for so I'd suggest you get your priorities in check because you won't get another chance you're already on your last one because the thing you need to realize is that these robots might 'understand' you as you put it, they can't feel, so it's not real, yes any kind of relationship can get hard at times but the fact that we manage to get through it makes our bonds even stronger which is worth fighting for or is the real thing not good enough for you?"

 I tell him, shoving my finger into his chest before going with my friends. I take in a breath, with the way he was acting I couldn't admit that I had fallen for him; I feel a hand take mine and I look up to see Logan and I nod as we make our way back to Fenton Works. Danny has watched me leave with a glum expression, what I had told him hit him hard and he could feel his heart drop to the pit of his stomach in remorse as the Tuck-bot laughed at him, Danny trying to pounce on him before being pummeled to the ground.