Masters of All Time: Part 2

"Lookin good Vladdy," Jack said trying not to worry everyone about the machine when it started to bee louder and he said, "Who am I kidding your a goner." "What?! I can't be a goner, I haven't even dated a cheerleader yet!" Tucker protested irking Sam as she told him "Trust me, you're never gonna live that long," Tucker flopped back onto his bed with a sigh as I walk up to mom saying "Mom, there has to be something you can do for them!"

"I wish I could (y/n) but your father and I still can't identify the ecto-acne impurity that's causing the lethal acne," Hearing the word lethal it spurred Sam, Tucker, Danny, and I to ask in unison "Lethal?!" "Life is so unfair and for you two growing shorter."

Vlad said with a sigh when Danny came up, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and whispered "I swear if they find a cure I'm gonna make you wish they hadn't." "Oh good one, I swear I get chills when you and your girl get so dramatic, it's lucky she didn't get it best hope she doesn't because if I were you I'd focus more on saving your friends and protecting (y/n) they're running out of time you know..." Hearing the word time sparked an idea out of Danny as he dragged me off into the Ghost Zone toward's Clockwork where he proposed his idea. "No, it's a horrible idea I'm the ghost of time not the ghost of miracle cures."

Clockwork said with a stern tone. "Danny I have to agree with Clockwork, we shouldn't mess with the past, we could permanently change the future for something worse but looking into the past might not be a bad idea," I say and turn to Clockwork to ask if we could still view the past when Danny spoke up before I could say anything. "Send us back to our parents' college days Clockwork! We can prevent the accident that gave Vlad his original outbreak of ecto-acne and his ghost powers!"

"Like young (s/n) has said changing the past can have dire consequences are you willing to take that risk?" We turn to see an image of Sam and Tucker in their beds, all hooked up, I would do almost anything for them but this was too extreme. "Please! Sam and Tucker are our best friends and...We don't have a choice," Where did that logic come from? "You always have a choice, but since you insist on learning things the hard way," A portal opens up to the past at our parents' college as Danny flies through Clockwork stops me to say:

"Try not to destroy the past," I nod though I know it might be hard considering how reckless Danny can be. I fly through the portal and we appear in front of a sign and we look around to see everyone's trend. "Destroy the past? What and lose all this culture?"

Danny says to me with a blank look when we heard somebody address us. "Totally awesome outfits dudes!" We turn around to see a student giving us a thumbs up before walking away and Danny starts to grumble.

"Oh great, we blend; well guess it beats people thinking we're a-" Danny starts to say while I think "You're the one who wanted to be here." I notice he had stopped talking and walked over to a bulletin board where he proceeded to pull off a green flyer that read in bold letters: Ghost Porta; Experiment Room 101 Science Building Join us!!

We phase into the science building where in classroom 101 we find a small portal with a younger version of Vlad, Maddie, and Jack. "Maddie? There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time-" Vlad says trying to confess his love when Maddie brushes him off, her main focus was making sure the portal was in perfect condition before being used. "One second Vlad. Jack? Did you remember to fill the filtratior with ecto-purifier?" Jack was currently going over notes as he reached for the container without looking accidentally grabbing and pouring in diet cola.

Jack's attention moved to Maddie while he poured, nobody realizing his mistake. "I'm telling you Jack it won't work," Vlad stated looking over the small portal only for his worries to brushed off. "Bogus V-man, it totally will! This proto-portal is guaranteed to bust open the wall to the Ghost Dimension!" Jack and Maddie get behind a desk as Jack picks up the controller and Maddie picks up the notes and data when she notices a few errors. "Jack, these calculations aren't right-" Before what she was saying could stick Jack flipped the switch shouting "BONSAI!"

The machine started to shake and sputter as everyone began to watch as the portal turned on before blasting a ray straight at Vlad but before it could hit him Danny swooped in and pushed him out of the way causing the blast to bounce where it almost hit Maddie but this time Vlad saved her by tackling her to the ground as the blast hit Jack, me being the only one that saw it.