King Tuck: Part 2

Tucker was cut off as he looked in the mirror and it started to glow as the coffin started to shake as it lit up sending Danny, Sam, Tucker, and I back into a wall. "A mummy ghost?" Tucker asks as we watch the ghost of Hotep Rah walk out yelling "I am RISEN!" "And you're going down!" Danny shouts as he goes ghost and flies to attack when the coffin was thrown forcing Danny to make a forcefield splitting it in two, one side landing over Sam, trapping her inside.

"Sam?" I question running over and she asks "(s/n)?" I turn around to see Hotep Rah had gotten closer to me and Danny lands next to me stating as I go ghost "Time for this mummy to cry, Uncle!" Danny flies to attack when Hotep Rah started to spin making a tornado that Danny got caught in.

I fly over the tornado and pull him out which sent us both flying to the ground, Danny spitting out sand. He lands in front of us using his bandages to outstretch his arms and grab us, just as he was about to step on us, Tucker's voice rang out. "Leave them alone!" "Who dares order Hotep Rah to0" He cuts himself off when he notices Tucker who had just hopped out of his hiding place. Letting out a gasp he lets us go and makes his way over to Tuck. "Your humble servant hears and obeys oh great one! Your dynasty begins a new my Pharaoh!" He said bowing earning a confused look from Tucker.

"I'm a Pharaoh? I have a minion? Who will hear and obey?!" Tucker started to get excited when a huge ectoblast was shot sending Hotep Rah into the wall as Tucker turns to look at us. "Dudes, you toasted my minions!" "Trust me, it's for your own good," Danny said leading Tucker towards the rest of the class while I lean on the coffin that had trapped Sam and waited for them to realize they forgot her.

"Hey, guys? I like a good coffin as much as the next goth but the novelty is wearing thin," I sigh rolling my eyes at the boys before phasing Sam out of the coffin and flying off. The next day we had all decided to walk to school together, my hand in Danny's as we passed by a fence filled with posters of Tucker and letters in bold that read: FOLEY You can't spell FOLEY without "F" At the bottom was an image of Tucker winking with a thumbs up while holding a report card that had an F on it as Tucker gasped looking over the posters. "You can't spell Foley without F? Who came up with that?" "Danny and me," Sam said with a smile as Danny explained.

"Yeah, it's your new election campaign you like it?" "No! That's not the slogan I told you I wanted!" Tucker shouts and I facepalm as Sam says "But it appeals to the idiot fringe, do you want the jock vote or not?" "What I want is for you to listen to me! Can you do that?! Why is (y/n) the only one that does?!"

"Take it easy Tuck, they're just trying to help," I say trying to de-escalate the situation. "Great, then they can start by taking down those stupid posters." "Okay, okay! Relax," Sam says as the two start to tear them down and Tucker turns to me.

"Did you save the copy of the one I wanted?" I nod pulling out two posters: the original and one that was my own design. "What do you think about using this poster instead? It catches the eye and it's till your campaign," Tucker smiles as he looks over the other poster. "Yeah, I like that, can I use it?"

I nod before putting them back in my bag stating "Yeah, I'll copy them later, I'm gonna help those two," I turn towards Sam and Danny start to help taking down the posters where Hotep Raw appears holding Tucker's bag. "You're late." "And I am sorry, but I told you only the girl would listen to you my liege." "It looks like you were right but it looks like those two don't get the listening concept. Grape me," Hotep Rah phases his hand through the bag and grabs the grapes letting Tucker take a few before putting them back in.

"I assure you'll have no such problems with me, my loyalty knows no bounds." "Duly noted, carry me," Tucker was picked up and the two flew off towards the school. "There, they're down. Happy now, your highness?" Danny asks as we turn towards where Tuck was standing to see him gone.

"Tucker?" Danny then asks as we look around before continuing on our way. "Better let me down here Rah. We don't want anyone to see ya," Tucker says and the two land a little ways from the building. "See? I asked for something and it happened, is that so hard?" Tucker asks putting on his bag. "Not for me, my liege; but why hide me? What have you to fear? You are royalty." "I am?" "Yes, and with my help, all of this shall be your domain: this poorly funded educational center! Huzzah!"

Tucker notices out of the corner of his eye Dash and Kwan covering up any and all posters of him as he mutters. "I'm not gonna get to be master of this domain with those jerks covering my posters!" "Shall I smite them for you?" "Maybe not smite..." Tucker trails off and a minute later a horde of locust chased away the two bullies.