Phantom Planet: Part 12

Funnily enough, everyone who ever hunted or picked on us apologized for everything: We had just gotten home from the North Pole when my parents come up and hugged me tightly when I hear sobbing. "Mom? Dad? Are you crying? What's wrong?" I ask as we pull apart and they wipe away their tears. "We're just so proud and so very sorry to both you and Danny."

Dad answers pulling him in for a hug as well. "W-what for?" Danny asks as mom tells us "Because of you two billions of lives were saved and we get to continue to watch you grow and we're sorry because we've been hunting both of you down and planned to destroy you particle by particle! That must have been terrifying!"

"But we lied to you guys about what was going on," Danny argued and Jack shrugged it off, stating "With all the threats we were making towards you, we'd all be scared, to tell the truth too." "But just know that we love and care about you both, whether you two are humans, ghosts, or something in between," Maddie exclaims as we're pulled into a group hug, this felt refreshing we already knew they would accept us, especially when they confirmed it last Summer but it was still good to hear come from them again. "Now that we know the truth, you two can become my sidekicks, we'll be an unstoppable team!" Jack shouts as Danny and I suppress a laugh. "Sure Dad, sure."

After our parent's apology came Valerie's, she had caught in the hallway at school and asked to speak with us privately. Valerie looked nervous and on the edge of tears. "So you two are Danny Phantom and (s/n)..." I smile at her, she was nervous about how we'd act so I place my hand on her shoulder. "Hey it's ok, we never blamed you for hunting us, after all, we did ruin your life accidentally." "But I never even cared to listen to you two and you were always so nice, Danny, (y/n) you two were my first real friends and I hunted you down, I'm so sorry! I understand if you never want to be my friend again..." She trailed off and Danny places his hand on her other shoulder stating "You didn't know it was us and honestly if we were in your shoes we might not have listened either. Valerie, we'll always be your friend, you've helped us so many times, you even saved the lives of our cousins."

At this point, Valerie had started to cry in happiness and she pulls us in for a hug. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you two?" "How about you join our ghost hunting team? You've proven you're capable multiple times and we'd love to have you on our team," I tell her and she instantly tells us yes, from then on she started hanging out in our group and even got closer to Tucker again.

That's not all though, Dash, Paulina, Kwan, Star, basically anyone who ever bullied us apologized for everything they've done because even after all that we've helped them out, we'd become the most popular kids in school.

By this time the school had asked how we could better the school for ghost attacks where we gave our advice and I exposed Lancer for being a terrible teacher most of the time and picked favorites over facts, I had been recording every instance he had done this and labeled them, they ended up telling him he needed to clean up his act after confronting him or he'd be fired, he had listened and had become a better teacher who never played favorites and was a better teacher for everyone.

  Remember the Master's Blasters? Well when they figured out we weren't going to pay them anymore, they left town in search of someone else who'd pay them to fight ghosts, we haven't seen them since all we knew is they wouldn't be coming back here. As for Vlad, we don't know what happened to him, he never returned to Earth and I doubt he ever will. "Actually being a free-roaming space no man isn't half bad at least it's quiet and I-" Vlad muttered to himself before the Disasteroid directly hit him and he was nowhere to be seen.

It was sunset now and we were given yet another ceremony in our honor, Tucker the newly appointed mayor of Amity Park walked up to the podium. "Citizens of Amity Park and of the world as the youngest mayor in Amity Park history, it is my great honor to present this commemorative statue, honoring the heroes who bravely saved us all."

He pulled a lever which showed a statue of Danny on the right his right arm extended up holding the world while I was on the left, my left arm extended up to hold the world, our other hands intertwined, in front of state us stood Tucker holding his PDA in one hand, a pen in the other.

 Along with Sam who was slightly leaning on the Logan statue with her arms crossed while Logan's hand was on her shoulder, the other hand holding a book. When we learned we were getting this statue we demanded our friends be added since they helped too which after some convincing our friends agreed to it. "Danny Phantom, (s/n) and they're ghost fighting team. An exact duplicate of this statue stands proudly in every capital of every nation of the world and each will stand as long as we have our world because thanks to them we still have one."

Tucker stated and everyone began to clap, Maddie stating "I still wonder how those two were able to fool us for so long." "Good question, but I gotta admit they were good, after all, it's nearly impossible to fool me, right Danny?" They turn to the robot Danny and me. "Where the heck are Danny and (y/n)?" Tuck asks as he steps down from the podium. "I dunno, he said they had some unfinished business to attend to," Jazz admits with a shrug. Just a little way out of town there was a hill with a tree where Danny and me sat at the top off looking at the ceremony from afar.