Eye for an Eye: Part 1

Plasmius looked over his newly built home that had just finished repairs. "At last, my new mansion is complete. Bigger and better than it was before, everything is absolute state of the art," He mutters to himself as he phased into various rooms before flying down into his secret lab which was in a cave. "Including my new subterranean ghost lab, completely undetectable to prying eyes," He flies up to his library and detransform, continuing his praise of the mansion. " This showplace is the pure embodiment of me: Larger than life, reeking of money and power and totally impenetrable." (Ego much?)

A rumbling noise caused the mansion to shake as Vlad questions what in blazes was going on as he watched where his fireplace was crumbling down to dust to reveal a tank as the GIW lifted the hatch and looked around stating "Operation White Wall is go, tear this place apart if there's ghost contraband here we'll find it!" One ordered as an army of suited-up guys ran in and started destroying the place.

"See here, I demand an explanation," Vlad demands, putting his hands on his hips as he glared at the GIW who were hopping down from their tank telling him "Save it for the slow and painful interrogation rich boy!" "NO!" Vlad shouted as he watched his newly built mansion crumble to nothing but dust and rubble.  "My precious house ruined! Again!" He shouted hugging his books as the GIW look around confused as one voiced out loud. "Funny, no sign of ecto-material anywhere, guess that Fenton kid was wrong."

 "Fenton kid? Oh, so that's it. Alright, then Daniel game on," Vlad grumbled when realized what was going on. "Oh you know it's funny you mention the Fentons gentlemen..." 

"All though no ecto-contraband was found, it's certain that the mansion itself didn't stand a ghost of a chance against the government onslaught. Now onto the upcoming mayoral election-" Danny turned off the video as he and Tucker started to laugh while Sam, and I gave them a look with our arms crossed. "Aw man, that's gotta be the greatest practical joke ever!" Tucker complimented and Danny threw his fists up into the air shouting "Yes! I really knocked Vlad off his high horse this time, I mean can you imagine his face when the FEDs busted in on him like that?" 

He asks I tell him "You know he's gonna retaliate right? When I told you not to do this yesterday it was for that reason and you don't need to be picking unnecessary fights for us." Before the two could tell me it was fine the GIW busted through his wall screaming.

"Nobody move, this is a raid!" They shout pointing at us as Danny's face drops and Sam catches it and states "Uh I think I have a pretty good idea what his face looked like," We watched as the GIW started destroying everything in Danny's room as he started to yell at them. "Hey, that's my computer! My bed! My dresser! My DAD!" He screamed as a loud banging noise rang out with an "Ow!"

"Danny what on Earth is going on?!" Maddie asks as our parents walk in, Jack rubbing the sore spot on his head. "Cool the Guys In White are trashing our house, they're my heroes!" Jack says about to start fangirling when his wife warns him. "Jack!" "Oh, I mean...QUIT TRASHING OUR HOUSE! Hey is that the Ecto-Inialter 47?! Those things rock!"

 "Stand down Fenton! Our intel says you're harboring ghost fugitives, we're shutting you down. Locks, stocks, and ghost lab." The state and Jack steps in front of the door saying "No way, you'll get to my lab over my-" He was cut off by the two pointing their guns at him.

"Gee I uh am beginning to forget how the rest of that goes, show you to the lab fellas?" Before Jack could take them to the lab Sam intervened stating "Hold on a second, do you have a search warrant?" "Warrant?" The ask raising an eyebrow and begin laughing as Sam and I smirk at the two before explaining:

"Laugh it up boys but page 198 subchapter 7 paragraph 37b of the anti-ghost code says you need a warrant unless exigent circumstances super see the authority of the judge or magistrate," She explains her arms but before they could say anything I state "You also can't say you're with the police, since it's also a law for the police to have a warrant before they can search a house." "Exigent circumstances?" One asks before laughing as the other cut him off. "Save it K, we don't even know what that means-" "To put it simply if you continue to search this house we can file charges against you and have you arrested."

I say and they walk away telling us "Ok, you're off the hook until we can get a warrant or a legal dictionary." "Stay for dinner fellas?" Jack started to ask him when he saw his wife's warning glare. "I mean uh OUTTA MY HOUSE NOW! And uh any chance of hooking me up with one of those uh Ecto- Inilatior thingies?" Out parents storm out after making sure we were ok as Danny thanks Sam and me. "Thanks for the backup girls, I'm glad your up on your anti-ghost laws and the laws in general." 

"No problem, they really did a number on your room though," Sam points out as we look over the damage done. "Yeah, and I don't think they acted alone." "Oh no, this happened because you picked a fight you didn't need to pick, you're even now so just drop it," I remark crossing my arms when a crash was heard next door and we look out to see they had destroyed my place too as the GIW call out "The raid's off, let's roll!" "You going to help now?" Danny asks and I nod. "I may have an idea..."