Phantom Planet: Part 9

"How could you hold the world hostage like that Vladdie? And after all the good fortune you've had in your life," Jack suddenly asks and Vlad scoffs at him. "Good Fortune? You infect me with ghost DNA, then steal the love of my life, while she steals my best friend, you call that good fortune?!" He pointed at Jack then mom as Jack asks "I infected you? You mean...?"

 "Yes! Fool! It was your bumbling that made me what I am today! But I suppose I should be saying thank you. For without you I wouldn't be moments away from becoming the ruler of the Earth," He gets up as the rocket approaches the Disasteroid. "I never meant to hurt you, what happened was an accident, I'm your friend Vladdie, I've always been your friend, I even voted for ya!"

Jack tried to reason with Vlad who doesn't budge. "I'll remember that when I steal Maddie from you and make her my queen and don't worry (m/n), (f/n) will be my best man at the wedding," He laughs as the airlock shuts, Jack now realizing the Vlad hadn't been his friend for a long time.  Vlad flew closer to the asteroid a hologram of Maddie appearing on his watch. "Asteroid contact in 500 meters oh future ruler of the Earth," Vlad smirks at the Earth before grabbing hold of the asteroid, immediately being electrocuted as he screams in agony. "No! No! No! What is the meaning of this?!" "Asteroid composed entirely of unique ghost element ectoranium. Ectoranium. Ectoranium."

 The Maddie hologram stated, changing her pose each time she said ectoranium. "Ectoranium?! Then I can never touch it, no ghost can! That means the Earth is doomed and even if it wasn't I could never go back! I've revealed my true self, I'll be forever hunted," He facepalms before looking at the rocket to see mom and Jack looking at him expectantly, the mic was on so they had heard the whole thing.

 "Jack! (m/n)! You have to help me! You wouldn't turn your back on an old friend would you?" "An old friend? No, never. You? Yes," Mom tells him, hitting the rockets button as the Fenton Rocket blasted towards Earth, leaving Vlad Plasmius to wallow in his failure. We all had watched and heard the whole thing from the lab as Logan asked "What are we gonna do?!" "What if we didn't make the asteroid intangible?" "Then it would obliterate the Earth," Tucker answers. "Not if we made the Earth intangible!"

 "The whole Earth?! Intangible?! Are you kidding?!" Sam asks disbelieved, Tucker chiming in. "Yeah, you'd need like a bazillion ghosts to do that." "Behold the addresses of a bazillion ghosts," Danny says pulling the Infa-Map from behind his back. "Now that's the Danny I know! So much for not being needed anymore huh?" I say walking up and kissing him on the cheek.

"But how are you going to get into the Ghost Zone? Your portal's ruined and we're never gonna get near Vlad's place now that everyone knows who he really is," Logan points out and I point at the map saying "We got that covered, c'mon!"

We all pile into the Spector Speeder and take off to the skies. "The Infa-Map can lead us to any entrance into the Ghost Zone, anywhere on the Earth, and according to the map one's about to open right here," We approach a Nasty Burger billboard which showed a guy eating a burger, his mouth where the portal was.

"Now I know how my chili fries feel!" Tuck shouts as we enter the Ghost Zone, Jazz amazed by what she was seeing. "I don't believe-" "Believe it Jazz, welcome to the Ghost Zone, sorta a ghosts r us." "But the shelves are empty, where the heck is everybody?" Tuck asks as we continue to look around to see no ghosts in sight. Suddenly we were blasted and the Spector Speeder goes spinning into a box. "What's going on?!" Jazz asks and we hear Skulker's voice. 

"Foolish of you to come here in your human forms ghost children. Seeking refuge in the Ghost Zone like all the others?" Danny and I give each other a confused glance. "What others?" Danny asks and Skulker gestures towards the sudden mass of ghosts. "All these ghosts, they returned here because you humans put your world in danger, now the Ghost Zone is bursting at the seams!"

"But it's the flipside of our world if the Earth gets destroyed, the Ghost Zone goes too," Tucker tried to explain but Skulker wasn't having it, and he starts electrocuting the box. We all start to shake violently until Danny presses a button that disrupted the box and it disappeared. Sam steps on the gas pedal as we zoom off, all the ghosts soon chasing after us. "You guys get in the escape pod."

 Danny instructs our friends when Logan takes notice I hadn't left my seat. "But Danny, (y/n)-" "We'll be fine, go!" He gets in. "You too (y/n)." "Oh no, I'm the one who still has powers remember?" I state, going ghost and he nods, ejecting the escape pod. "Activate cloaking," Tuck says as the pod turns invisible. "Look out!" I shout as we ram into a guardian ghost as Skulker asking "It's not enough you destroy your own world, now you have to destroy ours too?"