Reality Trip: Part 2

"Geez Danny/ Jazz watch it!" The two say in unison rubbing their head as Danny bends down to help pick up the mess when he notices the books she had. "Ghost Envy For Dimwits? Ghosts are not the boss of me? What is this?" "My college entrance thesis on ghost envy. College might be a year and a half away but you can't be too prepared; in fact, did you know that ghosts often-" Jazz was cut off as Danny shoved her book in her face stating:

"Don't know, don't care, not listening; from now on it's no more pencils, no more books, and no going ghost so mine and (y/n)'s parents won't tear us apart molecule by molecule," Danny says as Jazz rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Which reminds me, how did you convince my parents to let me spend an entire Summer with your parents?" Sam asks now that she remembered it and a sly smile appears on Danny's face as he reminisced and I shake my head as I tell her "Two words: Going ghost." "Let's just say I finally got under their skin," Danny soon says when we heard shouting and watched as everyone was running away from the stage. We look up to see Lidia sending all her tattoos out on everyone. We hear Sam and Tucker scream and we look up to see two bat tattoos had grabbed them and flew high into the sky.

"Remind me again why do we hang out with a kid who has ghostly enemies?" Sam asked and Tucker replied with "Because you have a crush on him, and you still desperately hope that he'll start to develop feelings for you?" This earned him a glare. We quickly race up to the stage behind the curtains and go ghost. We fly up to see the tattoos trapping and chasing the students.

Just before three tattoos could hurt Paulina Danny zaps one into oblivion and she starts to play the He loves me, he loves me not game. "He loves me!" "Another one down. "He loves me not!" The last one disappeared. "He loves me!" She started to swoon at Danny as I start to pull him away shouting "He loves you not!" Danny looked at me with a smile, he would never tell me but he absolutely loved it when I would get jealous of other girls fawning over him, it showed to him how much I liked him. 

Once all the other students were safe we chased after the two bats, leading us to a railroad where Freakshow was waiting. He stepped in front of our trapped friends with an evil grin. "Freakshow!" " In the anemic flesh, how's Trix? Have a nice few months while I was rotting in jail because of you?!" He shouts and Danny and I shoot an ectoblast sending him back.

"Actually yeah! I've been working on my aim," Danny said before the fence below us was zapped and it trapped both of us in a ball-like form. "And so have I, say hello to the reality gauntlet!" The gauntlet starts to glow yellow. "Which is twice as powerful now that I've activated the gem of form!"

He blasted at two containers that turned into two giant-sized robots, we gape at them expecting to attack us but after a few moments and nothing happened we were visibly confused as we broke free and flew up to them.

"What are they gonna do rust on us?" Danny asks laughing at the tin cans as a read beam was shot at them bringing them to life as Freakshow told us "And Freakshow said: Let there be life!" Seeing the attack coming I pull Danny out of the way of a punch when our suits were bitten by the other one as it shook its head and we fell to the ground, landing at Freakshow's feet. "Hm, that's odd...I commanded it to eat you, I need more practice," Suddenly we heard a whirring noise and we turn our heads to see the GIW approaching with their vehicle.

 "The gauntlet is active, bad news." "Very bad, when I file a report I shall be affixing blame to you." "Not if I affix it to you first. Freeze freaks!" The two argued as they pulled out handcuffs, giving Freakshow an idea. "Freeze? If you insist!" A yellow beam was shot at the clouds, creating a giant snow monster that fell on the two.

"Now, where were we? Ah, yes! I was going to ruin your lives, the way you ruined mine!" Freakshow said with a laugh as he picked us up by the fabric of our suits and prepared to strike when we blasted him away. "Shows over freak," I say ready to knock him out when Lidia appears and uppercut me, as I went flying, Danny chasing after me to make sure I was ok. "Looks like our little showdown is going to require a bigger audience!" A train then pulled up next to him. "A much bigger audience!" He began to laugh maniacally as the tattoos let go and flew back onto Lidia as the train grew wings and flew away. 

We glare at the disappearing train before grabbing a hold of our friends, preparing to fly off. "Danny! (s/n)! What about Freakshow?!" Sam asks us when Danny jerks his head towards the GIW "Let the jerksicles handle it, I'm on vacation. Besides two words: Dumpty Humpy." "Besides what could we really do, that gauntlet is powerful I wanna learn more about it before going to fight him again," I tell Sam.

Author: I'm so confused...How does a piano have two middle Cs? Why and how does this exist?! And ugh the sound, I can't even, just no. (Yes I did find a piano with two middle Cs, look it up on youtube)