D-Stabilized: Part 7

"Wh-what?!" (b/n) asks with a stutter as we all pull apart, (b/n)'s cheeks red. Leaning in close I whisper "It's so obvious you have a crush on her, or at least to me it's obvious especially when you're doing what I did when my feelings for Danny were just a crush: Putting them first..."

 I trail off as I move away, (b/n)'s eyes widening before he crosses his arms and turns his face away muttering "I don't know what you're talking about." "Stage 1: Denial~" I hum, booping his nose, causing him to grab Danni's wrist, and the two fly off with a wave and I chuckle under my breath. Danny looks at me and I give a nod as we turn to Valerie extend our arms out to her. "What's that for?" 

She asks and Danny explains "Deal's a deal. You helped us save Danni and (b/n), you can now have us back as your captives." "Forget it."

 She tells us. "What?" I ask. "Fly away ghost kids before I change my mind." "Alright, we're going," Danny says as we start to fly off when we were suddenly shot with a blast and we turn around to face her. "But don't think this is gonna last, tomorrow it's game on!" "And we'll be ready to play."

 I tell her before fly off, a smile on my face, she was starting to care about our ghost's halves little by little, I'll make sure to talk with Danny about giving her something, after all, it's just like Danny said, a deal's a deal. "I told 'em that Vlad was a good guy," Val says with a sigh, suddenly reminding herself that Vlad does indeed exist. 

"Mr. Masters! I forgot about him!" She flies back into the house and goes back to the destroyed lab. "Mayor Masters?! Are you ok?! Mayor Masters?!" She calls out when she sees a shadow and cautiously approaches, Vlad's voice echoing in the room.

 "Disappeared! Oh, and we were so close! If only we managed to melt those little brats down!" "Is that Plasmius?" Valerie asks as she peers out from her hiding spot to see Vlad Masters talking to the Maddie projection. "And who knew Valerie would be so easy to fool? 'trapping' me in the closet. Ingenius! For a smart girl, she's very easily led."

Valerie's eyes widen as she watches the man she thought she knew transform into Vlad Plasmius. Quickly she races out of the mansion, realization hitting her like a brick wall.

 "Vlad Masters is Vlad Plasmius?! Those Phantom kids were right all along! And all this time I've been doing all his dirty work! Well not anymore! Better watch out Vlad, cuz one of the ghosts I'm hunting now is you!" She mumbles to herself as she flies home, every moment of us telling her not to trust Vlad or why we were always against him. Danny Phantom and (s/n) were truly the only ghosts here in Amity Park she could trust and she didn't trust them to begin with! Or maybe she's learned to trust us...?

Author: Y'all know what's next right?

...

Phantom Planet