Frightmare: Part 4

Danny phases in my dream and checks his surroundings. "The cafeteria? C'mon (y/n), I expected bigger dreams from-" He cuts himself off when he notices me walk up to the dream version of him asking "Can you make room for your girlfriend?" "Funny that's the same thing she said in my dream- Uh her dream is just like mine!" Danny says an awkward smile gracing his lips as he pointed at me.

Again he watches as my hand is placed on his and we lean in and kiss, when we pull away the other Danny says "(y/n) there's something I've been meaning to tell you...I love you (y/n)-" Danny's eyes widen as he gasps as he backs up into a table causing it to fall, Danny joining the table on the floor cutting the other him off.

He gets up and looks at us to see them staring at him when I point to the Danny next to me "Wait you can't be at two places at once!" Danny quickly overshadows Dash who stands up stating "Actually (y/n), I'm Danny Phantom! Going ghost!" He transforms while slamming his fist into his palm, Danny's iconic ghost look appearing on Dash as he grabs my shirt and pulls me closer to his face. 

"And you're my girlfriend!" He then leans down and kisses me, my eyes widening. My body jolts up as I scream, the helmet breaking as Danny shot out and landed on the other side of my bed. "That must've been some dream," Tuck says with a smirk, crossing his arms as Danny and I give each other a side-eye look.

 "I don't remember!" "I didn't see anything!" We both shout at the same time, our faces now dusted pink. "What just happened?" I ask confused about why I was in my ghost form. "We have a few other stops to make, I'll explain afterward, I'll wake Logan up, you go wake Sam up, don't try to touch her just phase into her and her dream and shock or scare her in the dream and she should wake up," Danny tells me and I nod flying off towards Sam's house. 

I phase inter her room and walk up to the bed muttering. "Well, here goes nothing," I overshadow her, and when I open my eyes again I'm in some fancy restaurant, looking around I see an open door and walk through to the balcony where there was a table set up, in one of the seats was Sam, tapping her finger on the table, her head resting in her other hand as she mumbles "Where is he? He should've been here by now..."

"Sam's on a date?! I guess keeping her asleep to see who she's dreaming about wouldn't hurt. Please be Logan, please be Logan, please be Logan," I whisper chant as I hide behind some bushes when I notice Sam perk up as she smiles "There you are! What took so long?" I turn my head and my eyes widen as my draw drops as I watch Danny, sit down at the table next to Sam with a smile.

"Sorry, there was a robbery in progress I'm here now," He says, the two smiling at each other as I watched in horror. I'm snapped out of it when the two start to lean in for a kiss. Oh hell no, not on my watch. 

I quickly fly over and slam my hand against the table, gaining both of their attention as I lean in close and ask in an angry voice "What do you think you are doing with my boyfriend?" Sam jolts up screaming with the helmet breaking and I fly out with my arms crossed, glaring at Sam. "(y/n)?" Sam questions when her dream replays in her head and her eyes widen. "Um...I can explain?"

She tells me and I point at her stating "There's no need to, it's obvious you want Danny, you told you got over him!" I shout and she gets up and walks closer to me. "What did you want me to tell you? That I still had feelings for him?! It's not that easy to get over someone (y/n)!" Sam shouts back, throwing her arms up in the air as I tell her "Yes! That would've been better, if I had known, sure I wouldn't have liked it but at least you wouldn't have lied to me, at least I could've helped somehow!" 

"How? You can't just magically make my feelings go away and I'm not just going to separate myself from the group till they go away." "Well, you could meet people, get to know someone else." "Like who? Dash? Please."

My eyes widen as the realization hits me, she doesn't want to get over him. I look down and start clenching my fists. "That's a lie, you just haven't been trying!" "What makes you say that?!" "Simple! There's been someone in front of you this whole time! Or did you forget about Logan? If you haven't noticed he's been trying really hard to get to know you, to grow close because you've gained his interest and this is what he gets for trying? You haven't tried to move on I bet you don't want to because you keep wishing Danny would notice you when there's someone else who has. I can't believe you, Sam, I thought you were better than this."

"(y/n)-" She tries to say when I cut her off, grabbing her wrist. "Save it, I don't want to hear it right now, we've got bigger problems," Sam shuts her mouth and we fly back to Fenton Works where the boys were waiting for us.