Kindred Spirits: Part 4

The bell rings, signaling the end of lunch as Sam and Tucker walk outside to throw away the trash. "As soon as we get rid of this trash, I'ma find Danny and (y/n) and give them a piece of my-" Sam started to say when the three let out a gasp to see Plasmius putting us over his shoulder as he, Danielle, and (b/n) fly off. "Danny!" "(y/n)!" Sam and Logan shout in unison as they watch Tucker muttering:

"I shoulda known those kids were bad news when they dumped all that food on us!" "Uh Danny did that too," Sam points out and Tucker shrugs stating "Yeah, but he's our friend we have history!" Before the three could run off Lancer walked up asking "Manson, Foley, Clark, can you tell me why you're still not in the cafeteria?"

"We have to help them!" Tucker whisper-shouted as Sam says "Why aren't we in the cafeteria?" Sam starts and Logan pushes them back whispering "I've got this, be ready to run," He then turned his attention to Lancer stating "Because we're meeting Danny and (y/n) and we're totally ditching school, and there's nothing you can do about it old man!" 

He points his finger at Lancer who freaks out. "Old man?! You three are in a world of trouble!"  He screamed as he chased them but soon stopped thanks to a cramp. "(y/n) wake up. (y/n). (y/n) wake up!" I hear as I slowly wake up to be met with Plasmius's face. I look around to see his lab and to my left Danny looking at me. After a quick inspection, it was easy to see we were trapped by those boxes that were used against us when we first met him.

The computer screens show an image of us in our ghost forms and to the right played clips of every time we transformed. "You've been spying on us?! Ok I've said it before and I'll say it again, you really are one seriously crazed up fruitloop." Danny says and I nod when Plasmius told us "A fruitloop would not have been able to make his first million with a series of invisible burglaries. A fruitloop would never have thought to overshadow enough millionaires to become one of the richest men on the planet. I. Am. Not. A. Fruitloop!"

 I roll my eyes and scoff telling him "That's the very definition of a fruitloop: Thinking outside the box for the worst reasons!" At this point, Danielle and (b/n) had phased into the room unnoticed as Plasmmius shouted in my face  "And finally, I am not a villain! All I wanted was love."

He then presses a button to his right and two machines open up to reveal a clone of Danny and me. "It's taken months but the good clones still need more time before they can accept your DNA," The steam disappears and we can see the clones clear hooked up to a bunch of wires as that small flying dot flew up as I asked, "So those ghosts?" "Bad clones, mistakes," The dot enlarges to show a clone of me and Danny fused together while looking like they were turning to dust on their right side.

"And I would watch a hundred more failures devolve into ectoplasm to get the perfect half-ghost son and daughter." "Oh yeah, nothing loopy about that," Danny retaliates rolling his eyes as Plasmius ask:

"Are you under the impression you're getting out of this? I need a DNA sample of both you in mid-morf to complete my work," And with that Plasmius snaps his fingers and the clone splits off into two dots and start to overshadow us, Danielle and (b/n) watching in shock as we try to fight the clones shouting: "Get out of me!"

Our faces slam down on the box after making a bunch of contorted faces; our heads lift up to reveal we were under the control of the clones as Plasmius said "And then you'll be obsolete." At Fenton Works, Jack was toying with another one of his inventions when the phone next to him started to ring.  "Sweetie! Can you get that?!" He shouts after looking at the phone. With a sigh, Maddie walks over and answers the phone muttering:

 "And we wonder where Danny gets his ability to push things off on his friends. Hello? Mr. Lancer? They WHAT?!" Maddie asks my parents walk in to see what's going on as Sam, Tucker, and Logan sneak by and down into the lab.

"Man, Lancer seemed mad, maybe you shouldn't have called him an old man," Tucker says hoping into the Spector Speeder. "It doesn't matter, Logan did what he needed to to get us outta there," Sam said picking up the Booooooomerang and a Spector Deflector. "The Boooooooomerang?" Tucker asks and Sam tells him " It's still keyed into (y/n) and Danny's ectoplasmic signature remember?" "Sam! Tucker! Logan! Get outta that thing!" Jack calls as our parents start to come down and Logan shouts:

"What?! We can't hear you over the roar of the rockets!" He slams the door shut as Sam asks "Could you activate the roar of the rockets please?!" Tucker presses the start button as a bookshelf moves aside to reveal a tunnel for the Specto Speeder to go through and blasted off. "You kids are in a world of trouble!"