Beauty Marked: Part 5

"Oh, man! We've got bigger problems," Danny said as he looked over a poster that read: Royal wedding Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! With an image of Prince Aragon and me. Everyone was in the dining hall waiting for me and Sam to be presented, the jester tossed a few balls and the musicians played two strings before Argon slammed his hands down on the table shouting.

"Enough merrymaking! Bring forth, my brides! NOW!" The doors opened as Sam's voice echoed out. "Are you ready to parteh?! Wazzup?! Here come the brides!" Sam had shortened her dress, making it black with a belt, the one visible sleeve was purple, she was wearing the knight boots and on one arm was covered with armor, her hair was pulled back into pigtails with the untucked collar ripped off and now served as the veil with black ink covering her eyes.

I had ripped one side of the dress shorter than the other, was wearing the same knight boots, I had also put on the torso part without the shoulder blades, wore one glove on one hand and the other was covered in the armor, I had pulled my hair back into a crazy style doing the same with the collar turning it into a grey veil while skulls, spiders, and webs adorned the style of the dress there were just crazy styles all over.

I had also covered half my face with ink as we began our shenanigans. Argon's face dropped as he looked at us Dora running in begging us to stop. "Please, I'm begging you don't-" "Food, cool I'm starving!" I cut Dora off as Sam and I jump on the table and Sam started throwing all the meat at the guests shouting "Meat!" While I threw anything that would leave a stain or be a mess to clean up. We reached a bowl of fruits and veggies when we both picked up a watermelon slice noticing one guest looking at us.

"What are you looking at?!" Sam asks as we give a disturbing look before eating the watermelon and spitting the seeds at everyone. "DORATHEA?! What is the meaning of this?!" " Uh...Pre-wedding jitters?" Dora said trying to come up with an excuse when Sam and I came up on each side of Aragon and burped in his face.

"Coast is clear, let's move!" Danny whispers to Tucker as they start advancing towards the castle when an ax was thrown in their path. "Oh man, not these guys again!" Danny grumbled as he looked at the two familiar ghosts.

Danny flies up to attack when the same rope was thrown tying his hands and feet together as the archer started to take aim. "Uh, Tucker? A little help!" "No problem, I'll just hack into the security system, cut off the power and..." Tucker pulls out his PDA to get to work when he realized he couldn't use it and threw it shouting "Stupid tech-free zone!" The PDA slams into the archer's face as he fell shooting the arrow into the statue of a dragon that was overhead the executioner and Danny.

"I knew technology wouldn't let me down! Hi-ya!" He threw his PDA again at the statue as the head broke off and fell onto the ghost as Danny broke free of the rope and Tucker's PDA fell into his hands. "Is there anything you can't do?"(It won't get rid of this one stupid email account I know of *eye twitch*) Inside Sam and I was hanging on a tapestry as Sam chugged a gauntlet filled with water me and the guests chanting "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" She spits out the water as everyone except for Aragon and Dora started to cheer.

"Can you not do anything right, sister?! Control them!" Argon shouted when I spoke. "I've always wanted to do this," Sam and I start shouting like Tarzan as we jump and swing from the chandelier. (Now I wanna do that...)

"I've always wanted to do that too..." Dora mumbled as Aragon started to shake in anger. "Oh, you are so useless...Guards!" The guards rushed in as we let go landing on the tray with the hog as we surfed the table and landed on the guards shouting:

"MOSH PIT!" Everyone started to cheer again when Prince Aragon appeared in front of us shouting "To the dungeon with you two!" "But sweetheart what about our wedding? These tiaras bond me and her to you forever remember?" I ask in an innocent voice as he reached down to pull the crowns off us stating "Either of you are not fit to wear it." "That's what we were hoping you'd say," I mumble when I feel the metal of gloves grab my shoulders and I turn to see a pair of hands-on Sam's shoulder's as we were dragged out of the room. "Hey let us go!" We shout when they pull off their masks to reveal Danny and Tucker.

"Girls we're here to rescue you!" Danny says who had on the knight's gloves, one shoulder pad, and the metal belt with the side skirt while Tucker wore a yellow shirt that was in the medieval style with a bow. I had to admit Danny looked good when Sam's words brought me back to reality. "We don't need rescuing! We were doing fine without you!"

Our tiaras started to glow the closer we got to the exit when Sam and I slammed into the force field forcing Danny and Tucker to let go of us. "(Y/N)!" Danny shouted as he watched Aragon grab me. "Insolent peasants! No one steals Prince Aragon's bride!" "But I thought you didn't want either of them!" Dora interjects only to be yelled at.

Author: I got rid of Webnovel after digging and finding red flags like them asking for my bank info and where I lived just personal info they didn't need to know so I deleted the chapters I had posted, changed the name and description of the story because it wouldn't let me delete it, change account name on that, signed out since I couldn't delete the account either and blocked them from any way they could reach me. So thank you for the people that gave me the first red flag of it being sketchy and if you are reached out by these people ignore them. On a brighter note here is more fanart by JannetChan2 this is how she looked during the beauty pageant:

 On a brighter note here is more fanart by JannetChan2 this is how she looked during the beauty pageant: