Flirting with Disaster: Part 6

"You see that was the embarrassing thing, now if you'll excuse me it's time for pie," Danny gets up to leave as his father mumbles "Clueless," Later that night Sam, Tucker, Danny, and I were at Axion Labs going over the plan one more time when Danny outstretches his arm to Sam saying "Here," She looks in her hand to see the Fenton Phones. "The Fenton Phones?" "Yeah, once Technus leaves here let us know-Oh!"

Danny cuts himself off as he digs around a bit in his suit and gives Sam the ring. "And uh hold this," Before we could fly off Sam stops him. "Danny wait!" He turns towards her as she walks up and slaps him across the face...Hard. "When Technus is dealt with you're gonna patch things up with (y/n)."

I smile at Sam, making a mental note to thank her later as we fly off Danny, rubbing his cheek. "He really is clueless isn't he?" Tucker asks as Sam examines the ring to read my name upside down soon asking "Who the heck is this?" We fly into the building and travel by the air vents, we phased into the cafeteria where we hear Valerie's voice ring out. "This isn't gonna be one of those awkward father-daughter conversations is it?" We turn around to see Valerie and her father sitting at a table eating ice cream.

 "Probably, you really risked your neck to save that Fenton kid, " "Yeah I like him a lot, maybe even enough to give up ghost hunting," Danny smiles down at her when she starts to speak again. "But I've seen the looks he gives his ex, he still likes her, I'm probably just a rebound," I turn to look at Danny, he still has feelings for me? "Clueless one, phoenix one, this is goth one over!" The intercom on our Fenton Phones played earning the two's attention as we flew away.

"Did you hear that?" The two ask as we head towards the lab. "Goth one, this is clueless one, and phoenix one- why am I clueless one?" He then asks and Tucker shouts "Tell him!" "Shut it!" "We're in!" I say before those two could start arguing again and we made a grab for the jetpacks before I continue. "And from the looks of the computer, Technus is still in there," We look around at the corrupted screens of the computers when we hear the door open.

We turn around to see Damien and Valerie as she shouts "You two!" "Oh darn it!" Both of us grumble in unison as Technus was about to crack the password when he heard the commotion.

"10...9...8-" "Get away from that!" "What is that ruckus? Security camera 14! Visual!" A screen popped up to show the interaction of all four of us outside the hub, a shot was fired and we fly up as Danny tries to explain. "There's an evil ghost in that thing trying to take control of your computer satellite!"

"Yeah and we're looking at em!" "You expect us to believe you?!" The two shout as I facepalm what part of the evil ghost that was already in the hub did they not understand? "No! I need more time!" Technus shouts when he hears Valerie state "See why I need to hunt these ghosts?! They think they can do whatever they want but somebody has to stop them." "An excellent idea!" Technus pops open his eyes and sent cords to the screen which created a beam from the camera that gave Valerie an upgraded ghost hunting suit and hoverboard. "Oh yeah, this is gonna be good!" "2...1...And done! Goodbye computer in Amity Park, hello fancy satellite in space!" Technus travels to the satellite with another satellite shooting him like a beam as Tucker mumbled. "Uh oh, baby's got a headache." "It's over children! You can't stop me now!" Technus shouted as his face appeared on the big screen in the room.

"We'll see about that!" Danny said as we put on our jetpack, grabbed a helmet and put it on, flipped the switch, and fled to space, Valerie soon summoning her new hoverboard and chasing after us her dad's shouts falling on deaf ears. "Valerie! Get out of that suit!" "I will as soon as I get those ghosts!" We start to head towards space with incredible speed, a smile adoring Danny's face as he shouted "Hey! I'm an astronaut!" "Uh, Danny? Danny, come in. Stay alert, you have company."

 "Company? What kind of company?" Danny asks looking around when he sees her as a shot was fired and Sam states "It's your girlfriend," We blast away as fast as we can avoiding any attacks as Danny tells her "She's not my girlfriend until I give her the ring-" "What is this? 1955?" Tucker interrupts Danny before he continues. "But I've been thinking and I'm gonna take your advice, it might already be too late but I'm going to try and patch things up with (y/n)."

A slight smile replaces the frown on my face, he was gonna try to get me back, like I'm gonna make that easy. Danny gets my attention and points towards his switch before he flicked his and he came to a stop before doing a flip from no gravity and I do the same thing as Valerie flies past us, losing control once she stops her jets.