Flirting with Disaster: Part 2

"I had always assumed so uh perhaps I need to assign more?" Our teacher butts into the conversation and I roll my eyes. "Yeah, when has that ever worked?" Back with Damien and Danny: "Are you ok? You seem nervous son." "Uh well kinda..." Danny admits as he looked up at the portrait of Vlad that read in bold words Our Boss. 

"Well, I think you're a good kid, and I know my daughter likes you and your girl," The two start to laugh before Damien continues. "Just do me a favor: keep your family's ghost weirdness away from my daughter hm?" Before Danny could join the rest of us his ghost sense went off and Valerie's suit appeared destroying the lab.

"Everybody single file...RUN!" Our teacher shouted as the suit continued to make chaos. I feel a hand grab me and I see it's Danny as he drags me around a corner and we both go ghost. When we re-enter the room, we quickly had to hide when Damien started to walk in and gasp at the mess when his daughter came out of the closet only to be dragged away after asking "Woah, what happened here?" Inside the hub, Technus scoffed at the passcode. " A ten thousand code X firewall eh? Please," He starts to hack put soon fails after the third click. "This could take a while and those ghost children will be snooping around here at any time unless I continue distracting them."

"And the girl will be the key! But first I need to break those two up first, they work too well together!" Technus said raising an image of Valerie before rasing an image of me and Danny. After quickly hacking into both computers he soon got to work:

Danny: What was that today? 

                                                                                                                                              You: What do you mean? 

Danny: At Axion Labs, when we were fighting Valerie, what was that? You almost hurt her! That's not how we do things!

                                                                                                                                            You: What on Earth are you talking about? We chased after her but she was nowhere to be found and no shots were fired.

 Danny: Pffft, sure...Knew it was a mistake to keep you around. 

                                                                                                                                            You: EXCUSE you? 

Danny: That's right, I knew you weren't good enough, I should've listened. 

                                                                                                                                           You: Should've listened to what? That supposedly I'm not good enough to fight ghosts? What, do you think you're better? Last I checked you were the one who constantly gets beaten on by our foes. 

Danny: Oh here we go AGAIN always got blame me for something. 

                                                                                                                                         You: When something is your fault yeah you're the one to blame but what have I blamed you for?!

 Danny: Every little thing! It's like you think your perfect well news flash: You're not.

                                                                                                                                         You: No kidding Sherlock, nobody is perfect.