The Fright Before Christmas: Part 4

Author: I didn't like the first cover too much it was just a place holder till I found something else, do you guys like the new cover?

"Danny, I don't know what has gotten into you lately and I don't like it. You've ruined Christmas every little bit. You don't have to like Christmas at all trust me on that. But you don't have to take it out on everyone and act like a brat!" (y/n) said her anger soon rising, as Danny's frowns at her. "You'd be upset too if you were stuck in this book. There's a Ghost Writer you see who's been trying to teach me, he's inside the moon just take a look!"

Danny said pointing up at the moon (y/n) turning her head to look up far. But to his dismay, there was no one there. (y/n)'s head was soon to turn with a glare. "Danny would you quit lying to me?! There is no one there, you're just trying to pass the blame for ruining this night. I've had it you hear, maybe I'll see you at daylight."

"(y/n) said with anger, Danny completely forgetting that she too has been fooled by my illusion. He then looked around at the fight's conclusion. It seemed the whole town had come out to proclaim. That Christmas was ruined, the ghost boy to blame." Flying off into the night, Danny continued to look for his escape. "Save for one little boy, in his little red hat. He thought Danny was cool...So we'll have to fix that," Danny waved as he looked on through the window to see the tree start to take shape. With a rawr the tree started to attack, soon to be joined by the other trees intact. "The siren is wailing, the ghost trees attacking. Lock up your homes, I suggest you start packing."

The news anchor said as a matter of fact. "Christmas is ruined, and you're not the cause," Jack said pointing at his wife with a frown. "I sure hope the ghost shield won't stop Santa Claus," Maddie said almost starting another facedown. Seeing what was going on dad pressed the button, stopping the trees. "It's tree watch day one, hope there isn't a day two. Let's go to Lance Thunder our weatherman who..." "Can't believe I quit acting to work in this place- There's chaos here Bill, not the face, not the face!"

 I soon run into the room worry written all over as I say with a wheeze. "Has anybody seen Danny?" "Like I even care," Jazz soon says walking away with a sigh. "What's wrong with you Jazmine your brother's out there! Hold down the fort Jack, I'll go out for our tot, those trees will not stop me!" "Oh man, that it hot!" The two conversed as Maddie jumped out the window in a blink of an eye.

The tree fell down with a crash after being hit with one of Danny's ectoblasts when pine needles flew. Intangible he went while the needles phased through. "While his mother moved forth, Danny faced my attack." "Danny, Danny where are you?!" "But he couldn't shout back, every attack he tried would be destined to fail..." He was thrown into the snow face first, soon to be surrounded. "If you hear me just scream!"

"Yeah with my ghostly wail!" Danny thought, as his wail was sounded. The trees were shredded along with Danny's suit where his mother soon found him after her long pursuit."Danny, thank heavens! You had us all worried. When your dad saw the news we stopped squabbling and hurried. It's Christmas Eve son, home is where you should be. Let's get back to the house and I'll make you some tea." "The ghost shield deployed Danny turned to this thought: To take on the spirit he knew who brought holiday mischief and left him to blame. C'mon now dear boy here's where you call me lame."

Ghost Writer tapped away as Danny flew in pursuit. "Give up you can't hide, I know just where to find you." "But I'm still in control, allow them to remind you," Danny shot an ectoblast at the door just as it changed. "Them?" "Danny asked, then he shuttered and trembled. The door brought him to where his foes were assembled.

 Danny looked around seeing how his foes ranged. "We've been waiting for you." "Skulker said with a grin." "Now our holiday party can soon begin!' Box ghost exclaimed rubbing his hands as lights came on and trees shimmered. "Eat, Drink, and be merry!" "Have some warm Christmas goose." "For surely you know of our annual truce. But tell us when (y/n) will appear?" "The truce, it's still holding? I thought they'd suspend it to beat on their foe-"

Ghost Writer simmered. "Oh this truce, we defend it. We don't fight on Christmas." "One day of contractility." "Come sundown tomorrow..." "We resume hostility!" "Every ghost holds this truce?" Danny asks, his confusion clear. "It's a fact." "It's a rule." "Well, the Ghost Writer broke it." Danny soon said, everyone, starting to sneer. "That is really uncool." "I'm trapped in his story, the guy's off his nut." 'He oughta know better." "Let's go kick his butt!" The ghost rallied as they went after the writer.

"Uh oh, the ghosts changed their-" He was interrupted as the door bust down, the situation not looking any brighter. "Crud! I have got to type faster!" "It's over you hack!" "I don't think so young master. The truce they enjoyed, it was fun while it lasted..."

Author: This wonderful fanart belongs to YuiyangStar1024 but you can find it on their second profile in their book: JannetChan2

Author: I'm also considering uploading how I imagine (y/n) and (s/n) (Kelsey and Euphony in my case) All I have to do is finish drawing the hair for both of them if you want to see it.