Chapter 18 -Kai

Kai

I was upset with her. She had a birthday when I was away and she didn't even tell me. Why? She didn't want me to get upset that I wasn't going to be in town? Knowing Ella that was probably true. Or because she didn't want me to get her anything. Damn it. I wouldn't have gone if I knew.

What the hell was going on with these fucking insurance policies and her damn parents. Fuck, I was this close to losing my head. But I couldn't, seeing as she didn't know about it either. It wasn't like she knew and didn't tell me. She seemed so stunned and I knew she would be too out of it a few weeks back to pay it any attention even if Owen had mentioned it to her. I shook myself out. I wish she'd just joined me in the shower, then I wouldn't be thinking of shit.

She was right, I had a girlfriend now, and she didn't have anything here she might need. I would have to remedy that.

She was so thrilled to punch in the damn door code, fucking cutest thing ever. Damn, I had it so bad. I was so surprised she had never asked. She'd been here a few times and she never asked. I was coming to realise Ella was so strange and unlike any girl I had ever met or slept with. She was also so quiet. She actually barely spoke. She only seemed to chat and cackle when it was me. She had been so quiet and only nodded or hummed answers at me when Mel was there.

I jumped in the shower, wondering if we'd have enough time to make her scream my name before leaving. I think I could squeeze in a quicky. Gutter mind. I laughed at her term. She wasn't wrong. Only difference now was I only wanted to do things, naughty, dirty things with her. I thought I might miss having a casual sex life, but so far, I was doing great. She was completely irresistible. I couldn't stop touching her. I loved what we had. And I loved that she was always ok to have go with me. 

As the water hit my back, I thought about her twin. I still couldn't believe two of her existed, it was nuts. But I guess Mare didn't look the same anymore. I thought about her and what that must feel like. And for Ella to take care of Mare. But I'd heard she was a toughie. The stark opposite of my Princess.

Ella had told me; Mare was the female version of me. ha. This would be fun. I was terrified and eager to meet her. But I had to keep my tact in check. I didn't want to upset anyone.

When I was done, I just simply walked out, as I always did. But Ella was on the wooden bedroom bench, drinking coffee, her eyes went wide.  And she almost spewed her coffee but swallowed it quick.

"Kaaaai!" She squealed, covering her face with a hand. "Could you be any less shameless! I was going to get coffee all over the rug!" I smiled wide despite myself. Seriously? She was shy? After all this time? And no, I couldn't, and since I was already here, well why the hell not...

"I thought you liked the view,  what was it you said this morning? Ah yes, amazing!" She laughed, behind her covered face. I loved her weird laugh. It wasn't soft or tinkling or lady like at all. She just cackled. I smiled every time I heard it.

I walked up to her and moved her fingers from her face, I took the coffee cup from her and placed it aside. I pulled off her shoes and jacket and shirt. She watched me the whole time. I picked her up and threw her roughly back onto the bed. Her breathing intensified. I knew she liked it rough and dirty, she really was my freak. And I loved every inch of her.

I started at her toes, licking and sucking them, her small fists grabbed the sheets, looking down at me. I pulled her very tight pants down and her underpants came with, she helped shoving them off. And I licked the in seams of her calves, up her thighs, and she squirmed. A groan escaped her mouth, that sound made me twitch. One sound from her and I was almost ready. Fuck me, was I losing my game? She moaned again, oh yeah I would made her scream alright.