Chapter 54 - Kai

Kai

I was fucking right. She moaned from the second she woke up, reaching out for me, she buried her face in my thigh.

"Kaaaaaaai." I grinned. "Morning baby girl." I was sitting up in bed, responding to a ton of emails on my phone.

"Kaaaaaaaiii"

"My love?"

"I'm dying." She whined.

"You're not dying baby; I would never let that happen to you. Eat breakfast and go back to sleep." I bent down kissing her cheek.

"Hmmmmrrrpppp"

"That was the sexiest, most unintelligible thing you have ever said to me."

"Kaaaaiiii." I just laughed harder; this was the most adorable thing I had ever seen.

"Yes, my love?"

"Heeeelp meeee." She kicked her feet out the blanket covering her face with a huff. I laughed again shaking my head. And I had missed this lovely tantrum when I was in the hospital.

"Here, take this." I held out some aspirin and a glass of water, Rosa had left out for her.

She threw off the blanket, she had a bad case of sex hair, but she still looked great. It was unfair. She sat up, leaning her head on me, she took the aspirin and gulped down the water. She tried kicking the phone away from my hands. I laughed harder. "Baby, what are you doing?"

"Put it awaaaay." She groaned, kicking at it. I was moving my arms all over the place, I finally put my leg over her reaching one and held it in place. "Baby, I have a ton of work to get to."

"Nooooo." She tried wriggling out, I put away the phone, and held her face, kissing her. She held my face, and pulled me down on top of her. Oh trouble.

"Baby, Rosa's here and the door's wide open." I was still kissing her.

"Since when do you care?" I laughed; she was right.

"Who's the gutter brain now?"

"I know, I think we've switched places."

"You look tired." She said. Tracing my face. I was.

"Do I?" She nodded. I was tired most of the time.

"Are you upset about that?" She shook her head no. Still kissing me. "Why would I be upset about that?"

"Because..." She stopped kissing me, "Kai, don't. I know what you're thinking and no. I really couldn't care less. Yes, you're a bit more gentle with me but I'm good with that."

"Promise?"

"I Promise."

And then I grabbed her and tickled the shit out of her. She screamed and squealed and begged and offered me a million things... I tortured her forever.

"Too gentle for you?" She was crying from laughing shaking her head, her shirt had ridden up and all I could see were her tiny bootie shorts that left all things to the imagination and the moonlight skin of her belly. I kissed her, sucking on it. Her hands were at my back and she bent her knees giving me space. My happy place would always be between her legs, only second to her in my lap.

I got higher and higher and her shirt was on the floor.

"Rosa, we're naked, don't come in here." I shouted, getting back to kissing every inch of her. Her head almost hung off the side of the bed.

"Thanks for the warning." She shouted back, wherever she was.

I made her scream my name twice, thoroughly happy with myself.