Chapter 73 - Kai

Ella walked in the studio; which she never did, it was exactly 12, I turned to see her holding a small cake and a candle, she was grinning wide and singing happy birthday, I paused the music and got up. It was the best, most cutest thing. I was smiling so fucking wide.

"Make a wish." she said, I did, blowing out the candle. Fucking best birthday already. She smeared some cream and frosting on my face laughing. It looked like she'd baked it. It was imperfect and amazing, I wiped my face and licked some of the frosting of it laughing. yum. Chocolate and hazel nut.

"Do you need help, Kai?" she asked, I smiled. She walked over jumping in to my arms to reach my face and licked the rest of it off, I kissed her for so fucking long. I carried her over and put on the cabinets against the wall. She was still smiling but she looked dazed after a good 45 minutes of us making out. "I love you and thank you, Baby." I said kissing her again. "Love you back, Kai." I couldn't believe she'd baked me a cake. It was so lop-sided but I couldn't care less. It was fucking perfect. "Babe, thank you. This is the best." I kissed her again.

"Oh, we're not done." she said. What did that mean? She pulled out a small box from under the cake stand. I felt like a fucking child.

I couldn't remember the last time I'd gotten a present. "Do I open it now?" I smiled and she nodded, she smiled but seemed nervous, I didn't know why. I pulled the wrapping apart, inside was a note in her messy writing that said look outside the front door. I turned to her. She was just grinning. "It's a surprise." she said. Ok Fuck, I was excited and nervous. "From you?" she nodded. Ok. 

She hadn't been out of my sight in forever. I had no idea when she had the time to do any of this. "OK, let's go." we pulled on our clothes. In her case just my shirt, I turned and she hopped on my back and I piggy backed her all the way to the front door, while she kissed my neck, at this rate we wouldn't make it to the door. "You have to close your eyes, Baby." I closed them and she put both hands over them, "don't peek, Kai.", "I won't."

I blindly reached for the door handle and pulled it open, "four more steps." she said. I counted them and stopped. "Keep your eyes closed." I nodded. She hopped of my back and stood next to me. I blindly hugged her to my side. I was so confused and excited I was almost shaking. What were we doing outside?

"Ok, you can open them." she said. And I did. My jaw was on the floor. Holy fucking shit. What the fuck was I looking at? There was a brand-new Jag convertible parked right outside. What the fuck? She'd bought me a car? How? When? It was so fucking gorgeous. I looked her and back to the car, she was biting her lip, wondering if I liked it. "Oh my god, baby, what have you done?" she smiled, "Do you like it? We can get a different one if you don..." I just kissed her, I picked her up and kissed the shit out of her. Twirling her around, she laughed into my mouth.

How, how was she even real? This is why she kept saying no to getting a new car? Cuz she'd already bought me one? And an expensive as fuck convertible. Her little outing with Brig made so much sense. Of course, she'd go to him. Brig knew cars.

She pulled back touching my face. "Do you want to drive it?", "Fuck, babe I can't believe you did this, thank you, my love." I kissed her again. She mumbled a happy birthday. It was the best gift ever right after her. I couldn't believe her. I didn't know what to look at, her or the car. Damn.

I finally put her down and she tossed me the clicker smiling. I grinned so wide. Fuck, it was an f type, R75. I couldn't fucking believe it. Fuck yeah, I wanted to drive it. It looked unbelievable.

The car was a fucking dream, I'm sure I broke a few speed limits. But I couldn't help it. It purred like a cat. Fuck me. We drove around the country side for an hour and finally came back. I told her I fucking loved it. She said she was nervous and she was glad I did. She was absolutely nuts. I was still speechless. I just kept shaking my head, willing myself to believe this. It felt surreal.