Chapter 13 - Kai

We slept through the alarm, I wasn't surprised. Not after the night we'd had. I fell asleep at 5, I just looked at her, while she slept. Just feeling the strangest sense of nerves and contentment. I woke up before her and still couldn't believe she was here.

I kissed her awake, "Ella?" I hugged her tighter.

"Hmm?"

"Wake up, baby. We're going to be late." She groaned, kissing my neck. "I have aches in muscles I didn't know existed." She said, I laughed out loud. Too fucking quippy.

She opened her eyes. I stared at her a long few minutes, moving her hair off her face, and just crushed my lips to hers. She held my face so carefully kissing me back smiling. Then her hands were in my hair and she moaned into my mouth and that was about all I could take. I was going to make her very late.

I was parked outside her Uncle's house, she gave me a peck on the cheek, bolting in. She was in my sweats and socks, I felt like a happy cave man to see her in my clothes. They were loose on her but she didn't seem to care. 5 minutes later she was out the house and I smiled wider because she hadn't changed. She'd just pulled on her sneakers. I shook my head. She simply couldn't care and it was refreshing as hell. She still looked fucking perfect. I would be happy for her to live in my clothes all the time if it meant no one saw what was under those baggy sweats. Damn, how could she look like this. I was hard from just thinking about her naked.

"Gotta run, Kai. See you later." She leaned over the center and kissed me hard for a long minute and, bolted to class as soon I parked. I sat there for another full minute a bit dazed and just trying to process. Fuck. I had a girlfriend. I knew at the back of my head I was in too deep. I couldn't believe she was the same person I'd seen in group. She seemed so different now and she smiled more and she didn't look as vacant as she usually did. Had she not taken her meds? I hadn't asked. I should've. She didn't have group today. And I was in painting all week. I'd see her at lunch anyway. I shook myself off and headed to class, Lou grinned at me. I thumped his back showing him the finger, he only grinned harder.

Mid way through I got a text from Rob and mum asking me to come in to work, I sighed. They wanted me in Chicago tomorrow. Fuck. I didn't want to go.

I left and went down to her printmaking class. Her hair was up in a messy knot and the dude across her couldn't stop looking at her. Seriously? She was literally in my clothes, that hung off her and still they stared. Fuck's sake. What did I have to do to stop this shit. I glared at him, he looked away when he caught my eye. Ella of course was fucking oblivious. How? She smiled wide when she saw me. I smiled back.

Oh, I missed that smile and that face and it had barely been a few hours.

I put my hands on her face kissing her, "Hi baby." She smiled, "Hi. Why aren't you in class?"

"I need to head to work, I need to be in Chicago tomorrow." She frowned, "Ok. What's in Chicago?" I smiled, kissing her again, moving her hair off her face. She didn't know anything about me. This was nuts. But I really didn't care. It felt weirdly good.

"Just work." I said, she just nodded, not asking me anything further. "When are you back?", "Not sure, baby. Let's go." I said. Cuz I couldn't not kiss her just looking at her and I wasn't sure how long I'd be gone for. What was wrong with me. She only smiled. "I'm in the middle of class, Kai."

"I don't care, Princess. You can choose to walk or have me carry you out." I said. She grinned shaking her head at me. "You are so nuts." She said. I knew full well. She didn't seem bothered.

I dragged her into the shower this time, and made out with her on the bath counter with her feet around my head and in the shower and again back on the bed. Fuck. She didn't complain once at all the dirty sex we were having. I think I was having the best sex of my life. My phone went off a few times. We were just looking at each other. I just couldn't get enough of her.