Chapter 84 - Kai

I woke up to see her looking at me, I still couldn't believe I could see her eyes there was some life in them. I smiled. Her fingers traced me face. "I love waking up before you." she said, "Why?", "because I get to see your eyes when you wake up." she smiled. I moved closer and kissed her long and hard, she moaned into my mouth and oh god. I kissed her face and her jaw and neck and pulled her shirt off, it upset the shit out of me to be able to see her rib cage but I wasn't going to say a word to make her think twice about her body, she would get there. Her stomach wasn't flat anymore it was sunk in and I was tempted to stop but that would just hurt her. I knew it. And I didn't want her to ever be conscious of her body, not with me. I rolled off her when we were done knowing she couldn't take my weight anymore like she used to. But she was smiling, "This is the best way to wake up." she stretched. I pulled my discarded shirt over her and kissed her again.

"I love you, baby." "Love you, Kai."

"I made it all the way to the loo without help." she said, I panicked. "Ella, you can't. Why did you do that?"

"I held the wall babe, I was ok, and I didn't want to wake you.", Jesus "Baby please, please don't do that. Please. It'll just fuck with my head. I am very proud of you, but you can't do that again."

"OK." she looked upset, but I really couldn't have her fall down or hurt herself. Shit.

"Please Ella, please promise me you won't."

"I promise."

Fuck. "Do you want to sleep some more?" she shook her head, "I've been asleep for over half a fucking year." She was irritated. "I know baby, you'll be ok, just like you told me ok." she nodded still pissed off.

"I need a shower the blood is itching my scalp." I nodded, I helped her walk to the loo and held her standing in the shower, wondering why I didn't have a shower head above the bath, this would have been easier than a separate shower. She scrubbed her head and all the black dried blood was finally coming out. I really hadn't realised how much blood there was. Her hands dropped down, "Baby, I'm tired.", "Ok, just stay a second... Ella, hold the wall please. Or sit down." I went down soaking wet and brought up a dinning chair for her to sit on. I scrubbed her head looking at the black froth while she managed to wash the rest of her self-off, the drain pooled with black flaky water, I shook my head, pissed as hell. My anger was brimming over.

She was exhausted, but she needed to eat. I helped her down the stairs while she held the railing, her legs were wobbling and she got tired half way through and I picked her up and took her down to the island, Rosa was already there making cheese omelettes for her. She needed more protein and carbs. Rosa combed her hair covering the scars and braided her hair to the side so they weren't visible.

I had a whole list of supplements to get her. We talked while she ate and I made her finish her eggs even though she complained she couldn't. She needed to be outside, so I helped her out back and she lounged on my chair. "This chair has really served its purpose." I laughed nodding, "Best buy, my love. "I know right?", "coffee?" She nodded. We sat out in the morning sun chatting. "Can't believe you're hogging my chair.", Her mouth was an o. "Hogging? Really Babe? There's place for 4 of me here, you could easily join me." she said. I laughed

I had retracted the shade, she needed some vitamin D, she was almost transparent. "Do you feel like getting in the gym this evening?", "Sure. How does it look? Are you happy with it?" I nodded, "yeah it has mostly everything I need." She nodded. Her skin was turning pink, and I asked Rosa to get her sun screen. I smeared it all over her. "Maybe I'll just get a nap here." "If you want to."

"Can you take my shirt off?", "No. No and No." was she mad?

"Kai, baby, please. Who's going to see me, there's a wooden fence all around for crying out loud and we don't have neighbors." She whined. I shook my head.