Chapter -75 - Kai

We closed the front door and just looked at the house for a minute. How had I had such a fucking great night. This was by far the best day let alone birthday I'd had, except my night with Ella.

Ella was busted. It was too many people and too much socialising for her. I knew that 2 hours in, but she wouldn't say a thing. I picked her up off the door and carried her into the kitchen. I gave her a tall glass of water with electrolytes. She sighed.

"I hate how our house looks." she said scrunching her face, I laughed.

"I know, my love. It'll be back to normal before you wake up ok?" I tucked her hair behind her ears. I kissed her whole beautiful face. She smiled and laughed a little.

"Kaaaaai." said whined. She was a bit drunk, both of us were. I smiled. "Baby, you wanna go here or upstairs? Because I need you, now."

"Oh Kai, you know I'd go anywhere with you." she said smiling. holy hell.. "Oh well then, I'm happy to start here and see where we go..." she grinned. I started with thanking her while kissing her.

We eventually ended up in bed. It was about 6:30, The cleaners would arrive at 9:30 but we were both busted. Rosa texted she would be in to supervise and I asked if she needed one of us? She said no to just get some rest.. I was only too happy to hear that...

Ella was tracing my face, like she always did. She was tired and completely sexed out. "Did you have a fun day?"

"Oh babe, it was the best day," I dragged her as close as I could. And kissed her fucking perfect nose. "Thank you, baby." she smiled. "You're welcome."

"So, where's my last present?'

"Ummm, Kai... I'm not sure if you want this one... I just got it and I'm thinking twice about it."

"Baby just give it to me, can I please be the judge of that? I thought you said I could decide if I wanted it." she looked at me long. Then nodded, she leaned over and opened the bed side drawer and pulled out a rectangular box and handed it to me. I was curious as fuck.

I opened it to find tickets. To Norway. What?

"You want to go on holiday?", I smiled. She nodded, "I just wanted you to see it before you decided if you were ok to be there before any real planning started. We can leave after Christmas?" she sounded worried, why?

"Baby, why are you worried?" she shook her head. "Ella." I gripped her tighter. Her bottom lip quivered, oh no. what, why? I pulled her closer and kissed her, "Why are you crying, baby, please stop. What's happened, my love?"

"Kai, I'm not sure if it's ok for me to ask you leave behind all of this. You won't have this over there. Not for a while or till you make new friends. And you're so happy here." she worried her bottom lip again; I pulled it out from under her teeth and kissed her, brushing the back of her head. Wiping her face.

"Ella, my love, please don't cry. Not over this, please. I said I was ok. Baby girl, please. Rob is coming with us, Smith is looking into opening an office there for us, how hard could it possibly be to make new friends. We're all gonna go our separate ways once we graduate anyway. Everyone has to move on in life and that's what we're doing. Baby please don't cry or feel bad about it, I told you I wanted to, you're not making me do anything, sweetheart. I want to. Do you hear me? To be honest I'm kinda done with this place anyway."

"You are?", she'd stopped crying but her voice was a bit sobby and husky, I nodded, "Yeah, I can't be here either, too much shit has happened to us here. I hate to see this place and the people here upset you and I get upset in turn so, I just want us gone. I told you I didn't care. You know I wouldn't lie to you. Please don't cry, baby, please."