Chapter 65 Ella/Kai

Ella

The bell rang, what? Kai wouldn't ring the bell. I hadn't realised I had fallen asleep on the couch watching tv, waiting for Kai. I didn't know how long their night would be. I woke up and opened the door to Evans holding up a very drunk and swaying Kai who smiled widely at me. I transferred his arm over mine, hefting him up.

"Thank you, Evans, I've got it from here." He nodded. "No problem, good night, Stella..., Night Evans. I'm sorry if he gave you any trouble.", "None at all." He smiled and left.

I hefted Kai into the house, "Ellllaaaaaa, hi babeeeee." He said. "Hi, Kai." I smiled, he was so so drunk. I knew he was only with Rob, but I was a bit worried.

"I'm drunk as fuck." He barely got out. He leaned on me. Oh god, he was heavy, I think I might have lost some weight or muscle. "I know baby. Did you have a good night?" He was nodding. "Are you ok?" He nodded.

What had happened, should I text Rob? Why was he this drunk? Kai would never get this drunk unless he was upset. Maybe I should call him. I sat Kai on the couch and he almost passed out, leaning on the pillow.

Fuck it, I called. "La?", "What's happened Rob, why is he like this?", "Nothing, he had too many drinks and was venting about your sister and how its all becoming a bit much for him."

"What? You mean I'm becoming too much? Rob?"

"Lala, what?!! No, what are you saying?"

"Maybe I'm not good for him Rob, maybe my shit is making things worse for him. Why did he drink so much? Was it because of me?"

"No, no, La, you have it all wrong. He's upset that you don't seem to be able to catch a break, not that he's done with you." Rob was also a bit drunk, but he would never ever lie to me.

"Are you sure? I don't want to wake up tomorrow morning and be asked to leave Rob."

"Laaalaaa, he would never do that. It's just not going to happen; he loves you like a mad man, if he did, I will kill his ass." I barked a nervous laugh.

"He told you?"

"About the fucking disgusting texting and shit? Yeah, and I told him I fucking agreed with you. I said if he did it again, I would fucking quit the company." Rob sounded so angry and drunk.

"No Rob. You can't, he needs you."

"No Lala, I won't put up with cheating, I don't care who did it. Ok? I have your back and if I thought you needed to leave and get the fuck outta there, I would have called you. He is sorry, I believe him."

"Yeah, I know. I do too. I just don't want to be his burden, Rob."

"We're all broken, Lala, we will figure it out. I'm here for you."

"Fuck, sorry, I think I was in my head too much, we've had a crazy weekend. I guess this shit is making us both crazy."

"I saw all the texts, and know all of it, Lala, your sister is who's fucking crazy and acting like Nicole. He is losing his mind because she is treating you like shit."

"I know, I don't know what to do. I guess a year in a hospital will do that to you."

"There's nothing to do, fuck her. Also, there is nothing wrong with the two of you to fix, so it's all good. You guys are alright. He is only worried about you and is beginning to get pissed off with your sister and Lala, I don't blame him. This is some real bullshit and you know it.."

"Yeah, I know. So am I, thanks Rob."

"Love you sweet pea, also don't leave the house or do something nuts ok, he will only lose his shit more, you know this."